Dragon Meds davisgirl and the Stone Dragons

Don’t cut yourself short! I’m sure it IS better than ditch and you know what’s in it. Each grow is a learning experience and just keep it fun. Even growing for years, problems still arise. You will just get better at making the adjustments necessary to grow top shelf. Nothing like smoking and sharing our own!

This is SO true! I'm always trying new things, some work some not so much,but all part of the journey.
Worked for a millionaire Developer/General Contractor for years.
One thing he always said was: If you are not making mistakes you are not working hard enough.
That will be part of my philosophy for the rest of me life.

Amen to that! Each grow I’ll stumble a bit less and my girls and their lovely flowers will improve.
That is right! Keep growing and experimenting.

I have never grown DWC, so you are far ahead of me on that.

I'm so excited to see your SDs grow up.

Peace

:thumbsup: Thanks for the advice. I’d be silly not to do that.
Yes, put one male in a cage and.....OOPS, was I male bashing?
:crying:

Good luck hon, I would love to try DWC but I am having a hard enough time with coco!
:worship:

@davisgirl , Just dropping in to check on your Stone Dragons. Hope all is going well. BC
Thanks for checking in Lady :toke:! It’s been a crazy time — winter weather and the basement flooded and things have been a bit — haphazard. It was a sausage fest. Of the 5, 4 were male. The lone female — well, I’ve been hitting her hard with the ugly stick:haha::
B15781F3-E52A-4F46-BB06-F5EF437A7C0B.jpeg

Every noob trick in the book for this girl. But, she’s settling into her own reservoir nicely and I expect she’ll come into her own now.

Thanks for checking in Lady :toke:! It’s been a crazy time — winter weather and the basement flooded and things have been a bit — haphazard. It was a sausage fest. Of the 5, 4 were male. The lone female — well, I’ve been hitting her hard with the ugly stick:haha::
View attachment 1032422
Every noob trick in the book for this girl. But, she’s settling into her own reservoir nicely and I expect she’ll come into her own now.
Life happens @davisgirl , just forge ahead. I’ve had a rash of males recently too. The OAxBT were 6 for 7 males !
Looks like your lone girl’s new growth is on track. Kudos to you for running DWC! I just plunk mine in amended dirt and let it ride.
You may consider keeping a male, isolating and collecting the pollen to hit up future girls . Stone Dragon is an excellent breeding strain.
Stone is planning release some old beans from the vault soon. Not to be missed !

Journal neglect! My apologies, things got busy. Lots happening in the tent — I started my 3 remaining Stone Dragon seeds along with a pair of Portal V6 autofem testers. Can’t wait to see what these ladies do — the testers are supposed to be very fast finishers, day 55 or so, so we’ll see what I can do with them.
ADAB5879-EBB1-49F4-B2F3-5EBFE7E6907B.jpeg

My original Stone Dragon lady is at day 40ish and budding. She’s been a poor stunted thing but she’s pulling through more or less and growing buds right now. She’s showed signs of calmag deficiency all along despite full strength CalMagPro so I’m just going with the flow and grateful to be getting some of her lovely bud.
C5585BFB-55A8-42BF-ADE5-4D1452F83C15.jpeg

The babies are all at day 10. The V6 girls and Stone Dragon 3 are gearing up to show off their bits.
B972E48F-CA2D-4A0E-B7E7-BC07D25511F0.jpeg

18825A3D-5FE9-4664-85DA-73B52122EFDB.jpeg
337EF76E-D1F1-423C-B638-692BE7391A84.jpeg

4E7DC830-A808-4E54-847F-F2DE2B82EADD.jpeg
6212BD29-B26D-4659-835C-17ED5F6A0539.jpeg
6C1A1AF7-0D0D-4E6E-AB30-FC50D51590DB.jpeg
1D7FB37B-A529-41BA-B043-1EE5C9C9C351.jpeg
BCF864E7-02B5-4C43-9637-9AB0894453DA.jpeg

Journal neglect! My apologies, things got busy. Lots happening in the tent — I started my 3 remaining Stone Dragon seeds along with a pair of Portal V6 autofem testers. Can’t wait to see what these ladies do — the testers are supposed to be very fast finishers, day 55 or so, so we’ll see what I can do with them.
View attachment 1041615

My original Stone Dragon lady is at day 40ish and budding. She’s been a poor stunted thing but she’s pulling through more or less and growing buds right now. She’s showed signs of calmag deficiency all along despite full strength CalMagPro so I’m just going with the flow and grateful to be getting some of her lovely bud.
View attachment 1041617

The babies are all at day 10. The V6 girls and Stone Dragon 3 are gearing up to show off their bits.
View attachment 1041618

View attachment 1041623 View attachment 1041621
View attachment 1041626 View attachment 1041627 View attachment 1041630 View attachment 1041631 View attachment 1041632
Awesome looking Stones @davisgirl ! Here’s hoping you get mostly girls. Hopefully you will be able to use /capture that male. I don’t think there are many seeds left of SD on the Portal...so special opportunity to hold on to these genetics... no pressure..lol.

Awesome looking Stones @davisgirl ! Here’s hoping you get mostly girls. Hopefully you will be able to use /capture that male. I don’t think there are many seeds left of SD on the Portal...so special opportunity to hold on to these genetics... no pressure..lol.
Haha! I wasn’t sure if he was a male LOL! Rats, that’s too bad, he’s the nicest looking of the 3.

The fate of the Stone Dragon lineage had better rest in more skilled hands than mine :rofl: we’ll see how the next few days play out development wise.

Haha! I wasn’t sure if he was a male LOL! Rats, that’s too bad, he’s the nicest looking of the 3.

The fate of the Stone Dragon lineage had better rest in more skilled hands than mine :rofl: we’ll see how the next few days play out development wise.
Oh no!!! @davisgirl , I meant hoping one is male. I think they havent sexed yet... Nit obvious to me . So still possible they are all girls.

Back