Dragon Meds davisgirl and the Stone Dragons

No, but I’m sitting on a pound of ditch weed (I’m exaggerating a bit but I am disappointed in the quality) from my first grow so ...
Don’t cut yourself short! I’m sure it IS better than ditch and you know what’s in it. Each grow is a learning experience and just keep it fun. Even growing for years, problems still arise. You will just get better at making the adjustments necessary to grow top shelf. Nothing like smoking and sharing our own!

Don’t cut yourself short! I’m sure it IS better than ditch and you know what’s in it. Each grow is a learning experience and just keep it fun. Even growing for years, problems still arise. You will just get better at making the adjustments necessary to grow top shelf. Nothing like smoking and sharing our own!
Amen to that! Each grow I’ll stumble a bit less and my girls and their lovely flowers will improve. :growing:

pffft...
Mine does half the volume for twice the price...
I sleep in the next room though, and I can barely hear it with Stud Walls.
Haha, not so with mine, but luckily I’m a bit hard of hearing — I blame the music.

67B3C21D-B394-4BFF-86A6-7F6CBFEA1A66.jpeg

This is still on every playlist I have. Unbelievably good Live.

My favourite concert was 1992, New York Giants' stadium.
Faith No More (absolute crap. Lead songer was wasted and fell over at least twice)
Metallica - 3 1/4 hours of unbelievable shit.
Guns'n'Roses 3 1/2 of even better shit.

This was Metallica and G'n'R at their best. Black Album and Use your Illusion were released the previous year.

This is still on every playlist I have. Unbelievably good Live.

My favourite concert was 1992, New York Giants' stadium.
Faith No More (absolute crap. Lead songer was wasted and fell over at least twice)
Metallica - 3 1/4 hours of unbelievable shit.
Guns'n'Roses 3 1/2 of even better shit.

This was Metallica and G'n'R at their best. Black Album and Use your Illusion were released the previous year.

Yes, great music ! Love GnR but I’m a relic. It’s the 50th anniversary of Woodstock ... and I was alive for it... though a bit young to participate . Always about the music.

Bloody hell...
I have a Pewter Mug I got for my 21st birthday and it was in my parents' roofspace for years.
I knew I had some tickets in it at one stage and just had a look:
DSC_7013.JPG

The really faded one on the right is from the Metallica/G'n'R concert - can't see it in the pic, but it is legible.

/end thread hijack

Bloody hell...
I have a Pewter Mug I got for my 21st birthday and it was in my parents' roofspace for years.
I knew I had some tickets in it at one stage and just had a look:
View attachment 1025201

The really faded one on the right is from the Metallica/G'n'R concert - can't see it in the pic, but it is legible.

/end thread hijack
Takes me back a few. I’ve seen a lot of concerts, this one is up with the best — John Mellencamp opening with Gimme Shelter in Mansfield MA 9/13/2001. It was 2 days after 9/11 in an open arena and I was afraid of crop dusters. The atmosphere was electric. This isn’t a particularly good clip and it’s not the exact performance I saw, but the confetti was falling all in the crowd the whole song and it was really something.

Back