Dragon Meds davisgirl and the Stone Dragons

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
Growing is legal here, but not something I would announce in my circle. I managed to get my first grow off the ground but seriously needed more knowledge. I turned to AFN trying to make it to harvest — and I learned how to grow! Here on AFN I get to show off my girls (or scramble for help, as the case may be :doh:) and see what’s going on in all these beautiful gardens around the world. I get to learn about what other growers are growing and doing, and what gear is what. I get access to years of grow journals, product reviews, and general knowledge base on everything cannabis related. And best of all, I get access to other growers — both experienced growers, friendly and generous with their knowledge and time, as well as fellow noobs I can learn alongside with.

Along my journey, lurking through the back rooms and basements of AFN, I stumbled upon the mythical Stone Dragon and right away — I knew she would be mine.

Specs for this grow:

Environment/Filtration:
118” x 60” LAGarden grow tent in the basement
AC Infinity Cloudline T8 8” extraction fan
AC Infinity 8” Carbon Filter
5 gallon DWC buckets with 22 gallon top off reservoir (thank you ManO’Green!)
Elemental O2 Air pump 950 gph
Koios Cool Mist Humidifier
Generic space heater

Nutrients/Water:
Greenleaf Nutrients: Megacrop, Sweet Candy, Algae Extract, Gravitron
Optic Foliar: Overgrow
Botanicare: Hydroguard
General Hydroponics: Floralicious Plus, Diamond Nectar, pH Up and pH Down
Advanced Nutrients: Flawless Finish
Mammoth P
RO water by Aquatic Life RO Buddie
Bluelab Growers Toolbox

Lighting:
4 - 3500K Autocobs cobshop.net
2 - 2700K Autocobs cobshop.net
600W Vivosun LED
34” Reptisun 10 UVB lamp
2 - 4’ Agromax UVA lamps

Dropping beans:
Dropped 6 beans in a shot glass with 0.4 gr/gal Greenleaf kelp extract, put it next to the air pump so it stays toasty. Temps are 76F, humidity is 56%.

I’ve got a 20 gallon tub I’ll be fitting with 6 netpots to grow the Dragons until the females are identified. At that time, the females will be moved into 5 gallon buckets and the males will be culled.

A905B5E3-E785-42C2-8EB7-95E1E4FD9652.jpeg
963500C3-3508-4083-A835-D4F11D4DA9D7.jpeg

Last edited:
:cooldance::woohoo::cooldance: ooOOooo, nice score DG! Going with some classics in Stone Dragon- :thumbsup: ...Stone is great guy, and an excellent breeder... This strain was such a success, it's a foundation of many fine genetics! Several of the indie breeders worked with it because of this, and that it could be had as reg's... I'm sure you read up on her, so prepare to wear the warm lead blanky she flops over you after toking! :baked: :crisps: :sleeping: ... pains and aches may see some solid relief as well, since Stone started all this under that very premise, meds for himself!
:goodluck: :spels::baby: :spels: :goodluck: ...you might find takers for the dudes that show up, if you've a mind to collect pollen! :hump:

All I would add is that you ought to set a male by a window in another room and dust one of your girls on a lower bud or two. One little popcorn bud can easily yield 30-40 more seeds. Dragons have been known to go extinct.

All I would add is that you ought to set a male by a window in another room and dust one of your girls on a lower bud or two. One little popcorn bud can easily yield 30-40 more seeds. Dragons have been known to go extinct.
:thumbsup: Thanks for the advice. I’d be silly not to do that.

I have a small grow going right now of Stone Dragons. I started with 4 seeds, I got 3 males and 1 female. Selected 1 male (male [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]), to dust the lone female ([HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]), and I have been collecting pollen from all three of the males since. I have just started three Mephisto seeds, some of my favorite ladies that help me to sleep, and plan to dust them with the collected SD male pollen. To date, this plan has gone without a hitch. The female SD looks like she is knocked up (been about 7-14 days, pistils all turned brown), going to collect the final pollen from the 3 males today, then dispose of them. Seeds are started for the next pollen chuck and I will need to hose down the breeding cabinet.

There are some pictures in my thread if you want to see what you will have in another 45 days. Good luck!

Back