New Grower Day 30 of my first ever grow.

So, it’s because the Greenleaf calmg supplement has N in it….so sometimes I’ll take that into account when diagnosing. Fully green but starting to get deficient? Back the MC off by 1, and add 2 cm….
Light green and deficient? Add 1 or 2 cm to present level and watch for improvement.

That’s what I would do anywho :pass:

FWIW I think folks tend to overdo the CM supplement. I usually don’t need to go above 2 for much longer than a week or two, then down to one for a feeding, then gone. Repeat if necessary….. it’s easy to get into an excess situation. Some may need it throughout a portion of their life, but some just need a little bump up then they don’t want it again. Just gotta get good at reading them…
Yup I don't go over .25 gram of gypsum or .75 g epsom the whole grow this I what I grew the night owl bubble gum queen I grew 400 grams biggest plant I've grown

All weight in gramsMC 1 PartRAW B-vitGreenleaf calmagRAW KRAW PGypsumAN BudcandyTarget EC/PPM
1gallon3.50.250.250.125692
Week 1-2 4.5gal15.751.1251.1250.56
3gallon10.50.750.750.375
Week 3-5721
1 gallon50.50.125
4 gallon2020.5
5 gallon
Week 62030.51
1 gallon50.750.1250.25
5 gallon253.750.6251.25
Week 7+8
1 gallon
Week 9+40ml
1 gallon4.50.750.1250.2560ml
22.53.750.6251.2560ml
Molasses

No, they don’t look bad. They’ll finish….for sure. Well, even. If you get the issues under control they’ll really shine though.
Are you removing the runoff, or are they sucking it back up?
I sponge it out.A little worried about salt build up? Gotta say that super cropping really made a difference on opening up bud sites.The plant in question prolly has 20.Thanks

Quick question…. Why did you go with 7 gallons? You could have grown those size plants or larger in five gallons, and saved on soil and nutrients.
I thought I was going to have to leave town for a few day.Hence a longer time between watering.I didn't have to leave and it wouldn't have helped if I did lol.

little worried about salt build up?
No, I’m worried about them being over fed and getting root issues. Two gallons is more volume than I would have decided on, but you’re the grower in the room. If it’s generally working, then great. If you always have a nagging issue you can’t solve, give it a thought or two.

:pass:

No, I’m worried about them being over fed and getting root issues. Two gallons is more volume than I would have decided on, but you’re the grower in the room. If it’s generally working, then great. If you always have a nagging issue you can’t solve, give it a thought or two.

:pass:
I reckon you've seen this before, maybe more dry back is in my future? I do have the plants on risers tho

I reckon you've seen this before, maybe more dry back is in my future? I do have the plants on risers tho
I would say in the future, scale the pots back to five gallons, feed volume back to one and you’ll have a better time. Plus, with your area and the space to let them stretch. They’ll get big, genetics willing. What you want is to maximize the wet/dry cycle. More often they dry =more opportunities for food. I suspect your problems started in veg with overwatering and are just now coming to fruition…perhaps. We’ll never really know at this point. Lol

BTW Franks thanks for all your help and talking the time
My pleasure amigro. I told you that’s what I would do, my friend. I meant it. Just tag me. If that doesn’t work. Tag me again…. I was stoned and overlooked it…. I mean, come on. Give me a break…..I smoke pot…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bump: :pass:

Back