New Grower Day 30 of my first ever grow.

Fantastic! Let em grow. Don't over think it. you're right on track.
Try using a 15 or 20 gallon pot for your next run, With a bigger "battery" you will find out that you will need less, if any, liquid nutrients, teas and foliar sprays. Also, a larger volume of soil is more forgiving for someone who tends to under then over water the plants.
Most important, don't listen to me! Just kidding. Trust yourself and do your own research. The tutorials here are great.
Yellow leaves can be caused for a lot of reasons. Most often it's over/ under watering. Not nutes, especially not CalMAg.
Thanks but not growing in dirt.Next grow will down size to 5 gal.

Thanks Bill,I hope you're right.My Ac quite working and it's getting warm.Only so much outside air I can pump in.My air exchange in that room is almost stupid.
At some point, pushing/pulling outside air in more forcibly will not further significantly reduce the tent's temperature. Some constraint air movement over and under the plants, keeping the plants cool(er) through more evaporation/transpiration (much as outside on a sunny day with a light breeze), is likely much more important than forcing a lot of outside air through the room. If not already, try to have some constant air flow/mild wind (jiggling leaves) throughout your tent, more than just a single oscillating or pole fan.

At some point, pushing/pulling outside air in more forcibly will not further significantly reduce the tent's temperature. Some constraint air movement over and under the plants, keeping the plants cool(er) through more evaporation/transpiration (much as outside on a sunny day with a light breeze), is likely much more important than forcing a lot of outside air through the room. If not already, try to have some constant air flow/mild wind (jiggling leaves) throughout your tent, more than just a single oscillating or pole fan.
Thanks Bll,Fans going like hell. Top bottom every which way.No tents involved here (thank God)

These plants survive hot dry sun exposure and hot damp tropical environments. Presuming it doesn't stay too hot (say over 95˚F most of the time ???), with air circulation I'd presume the plants will be OK, but perhaps not as productive as if kept at optimal temperatures.

These plants survive hot dry sun exposure and hot damp tropical environments. Presuming it doesn't stay too hot (say over 95˚F most of the time ???), with air circulation I'd presume the plants will be OK, but perhaps not as productive as if kept at optimal temperatures.
Thanks Bll I'll try my best

Day 70: cherry colas and hell hounds are basically done but I'm gonna let them get extra ripe.The rest have a ways to go.Finally a break from this unseasonably warm weather.Had me a bit worried for a minute with the broken AC and all.
IMG_1609.jpeg

Hey Frank,I've been meaning to show you this plant from the seed I found from a little indica plant from my last grow.This one is in a 5 gal.pot and is fed with the proper 1 gallon feed.Look how much better it looks compared to my other plants.:headbang:Forgot how old 45-50 days maybe??? Boy were you ever right.Can't wrap my head around as to why tho.
IMG_1612.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1612.jpeg
    IMG_1612.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 3
Hey Frank,I've been meaning to show you this plant from the seed I found from a little indica plant from my last grow.This one is in a 5 gal.pot and is fed with the proper 1 gallon feed.Look how much better it looks compared to my other plants.:headbang:Forgot how old 45-50 days maybe??? Boy were you ever right.Can't wrap my head around as to why tho.View attachment 1681152
Nice! Are you going this route with the rest next grow? :pass:

Nice! Are you going this route with the rest next grow? :pass:
I am, but for my next grow i have these eazy pyramids I want gone. Something new again ugh. There's a member here who's an expert on them.@ kfingerm I believe.Hopefully I can get some insight .I feel like i'm becoming a pest tho.

I am, but for my next grow i have these eazy pyramids I want gone. Something new again ugh. There's a member here who's an expert on them.@ kfingerm I believe.Hopefully I can get some insight .I feel like i'm becoming a pest tho.
Yeah, good luck with that…. :pass:

Back