New Grower Day 30 of my first ever grow.

IMG_1593.jpeg

Day 45 on the front 2.Day 50 on the rest. Half way home according to the breeders estimates.

Thanks Frank! Some of the plants are really sensitive to extra pk others not so much.Just gonna doin what you said and alternating sc and terp.Tough read cuz it takes a while before plants show symptoms,
If they’re sensitive, cut out the terpinator completely, and just give sc at half strength. You can increase the sc a bit when they improve, but leave the terpinator out for those ones. Some plants don’t like the terpinator at all.

It’s just the genetics…. :pass:

If they’re sensitive, cut out the terpinator completely, and just give sc at half strength. You can increase the sc a bit when they improve, but leave the terpinator out for those ones. Some plants don’t like the terpinator at all.

It’s just the genetics…. :pass:
Thanks!!

To me, they look weeks vs. months from harvest.

My guideline for being happy with a grow is if I get ≥1 gram of prime bud per plant per day of growth, such as get a 1/4 lb. from a plant that took 100 days. You look to already be well on track to exceed this.

Fantastic! Let em grow. Don't over think it. you're right on track.
Try using a 15 or 20 gallon pot for your next run, With a bigger "battery" you will find out that you will need less, if any, liquid nutrients, teas and foliar sprays. Also, a larger volume of soil is more forgiving for someone who tends to under then over water the plants.
Most important, don't listen to me! Just kidding. Trust yourself and do your own research. The tutorials here are great.
Yellow leaves can be caused for a lot of reasons. Most often it's over/ under watering. Not nutes, especially not CalMAg.

To me, they look weeks vs. months from harvest.

My guideline for being happy with a grow is if I get ≥1 gram of prime bud per plant per day of growth, such as get a 1/4 lb. from a plant that took 100 days. You look to already be well on track to exceed this.
Thanks Bll,I hope you're right.My Ac quite working and it's getting warm.Only so much outside air I can pump in.My air exchange in that room is almost stupid.

Last edited:
Back