New Grower Day 8 and looking GREAT!

Dude, I totally get it. I go through about a zip a month which around here costs $260-320 on the street. Let's just say that with the fixed income I'm on, that's pretty much impossible without huge sacrifices. And all for weed that's usually decent but anyone's guess as to strain. Being able to grow my own is HUGE. I can produce that same oz a month for way less, and so far my bud just keeps getting louder and louder. I can't wait to see what the Mephisto plants I got going now are gonna look like. :biggrin:

Good luck with the Hubbabubba, btw. Today was Day 22 & Day 10 for my Double Grapes. Love seeing all the Mephisto gear growing around here. :thumbsup:
Hell yes, I got some man bear and Livers and cheese I'm planning next!

OK guys and gals! I've waited long enough, it's been a while since I've been on too many gaps in my updates. My Tangiematic has finished, dried and jarred! I must say guys for my first time it didn't turn out too bad at all. Had a lil snag halfway thru and the KING @The Elvis had to really come thru and save the day but all and all our was a great first harvest. I took her to 74 days just because of my schedule and I was tryna get a decent harvest off of her considering she kinda dwarfed on me, she only got to about 28 inches or so but she really showed out. I fell in love with this plant and plan on growing her many more times! Thanks guys @FastBuds for creating a beautiful plant!

Getting started
View attachment 799484

Top cola
View attachment 799494

Mid session
View attachment 799496

Finished
View attachment 799505

View attachment 799506

Ready for this monstrous hubbabubbasmelloscope to finish up next Friday

View attachment 799513
I'm 6ft 1in

Awesome bro! Run to the hills and plant all them with tangies ;)
Thanks much for your effort! Enjoy it!

Awesome bro! Run to the hills and plant all them with tangies ;)
Thanks much for your effort! Enjoy it!
I'm gonna smoke my pot in the daaaark, thanks again guys lol!

@Rebel whatcha think bro? Badge worthy? :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Back