New Grower Day 8 and looking GREAT!

Gorgeous plant!! Looks like it is stacking really well and should yield great for the size!

@mommykush 's plant looks gorgeous too!

There is something very, very satisfying about watching those buds form and then fatten up day by day, is there not? :biggrin:

Take your time though - go by the trichomes if you can. A lot of times the "due date" for the plants will come up and people will chop 'em, when the plant really has another good week or two worth of packing on weight in it. They can be deceiving!

In any case, y'all are doing great. Plants look happy & healthy, and those bud sites are gonna get fat indeed. :d5:

Gorgeous plant!! Looks like it is stacking really well and should yield great for the size!

@mommykush 's plant looks gorgeous too!
Thanks, we're trying it for the first time and it's going rather well, I'm at a point now to where I'm not sure what to pot next. Lol

There is something very, very satisfying about watching those buds form and then fatten up day by day, is there not? :biggrin:

Take your time though - go by the trichomes if you can. A lot of times the "due date" for the plants will come up and people will chop 'em, when the plant really has another good week or two worth of packing on weight in it. They can be deceiving!

In any case, y'all are doing great. Plants look happy & healthy, and those bud sites are gonna get fat indeed. :d5:
The growth on these plants are pretty nuts! Our 3rd baby is a hubbabubbasmelloscope that's 50 inches at 36 days and is flowering nicely. I had to put my Tangiematic up on a step stool cause I've got my light ALL the way up and bubba is still tryna touch it!

OK guys and gals! I've waited long enough, it's been a while since I've been on too many gaps in my updates. My Tangiematic has finished, dried and jarred! I must say guys for my first time it didn't turn out too bad at all. Had a lil snag halfway thru and the KING @The Elvis had to really come thru and save the day but all and all our was a great first harvest. I took her to 74 days just because of my schedule and I was tryna get a decent harvest off of her considering she kinda dwarfed on me, she only got to about 28 inches or so but she really showed out. I fell in love with this plant and plan on growing her many more times! Thanks guys @FastBuds for creating a beautiful plant!

Getting started
20170825_202027.jpg

Top cola
20170825_224212.jpg

Mid session
20170825_215005.jpg

Finished
20170825_230931.jpg

20170903_135306.jpg

Ready for this monstrous hubbabubbasmelloscope to finish up next Friday

2017-09-03 14.34.19.jpg

I'm 6ft 1in

Yessir! Well done! What kinda yield did you end up with? (have a little rep too!)

Yessir! Well done! What kinda yield did you end up with? (have a little rep too!)
Right at about 80 grams, not too dang bad for the first go around. Closer to 4ozs wet. Some KILLER smoke. I highly suggest @FastBuds Tangiematic! I will keep these in stock. Super frosty, growing it the first time makes me look like a freaking 30 year botanist!

Just the sift from one fatty!
20170903_202013.jpg

I'm used to smoking absolute DIRT with absolutely 0 trichomes so this is like fairy tale shit for me lol

Right at about 80 grams, not too dang bad for the first go around. Closer to 4ozs wet. Some KILLER smoke. I highly suggest @FastBuds Tangiematic! I will keep these in stock. Super frosty, growing it the first time makes me look like a freaking 30 year botanist!

Just the sift from one fatty!
View attachment 799627
I'm used to smoking absolute DIRT with absolutely 0 trichomes so this is like fairy tale shit for me lol

Dude, I totally get it. I go through about a zip a month which around here costs $260-320 on the street. Let's just say that with the fixed income I'm on, that's pretty much impossible without huge sacrifices. And all for weed that's usually decent but anyone's guess as to strain. Being able to grow my own is HUGE. I can produce that same oz a month for way less, and so far my bud just keeps getting louder and louder. I can't wait to see what the Mephisto plants I got going now are gonna look like. :biggrin:

Good luck with the Hubbabubba, btw. Today was Day 22 & Day 10 for my Double Grapes. Love seeing all the Mephisto gear growing around here. :thumbsup:

Back