Photoperiod db003 londonchello the second coming! 5/19/2023

Sup everyone, I am back with another update.

I just got done watering my plants. These plants are in day #19 of flower today and are hopefully coming to the end of their stretch since I just raised the light as high as it could go.

There is not much else to do; just water them and watch them grow.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
009.JPG

Hey everyone, this will be a late update. This was from a few days ago, but I forgot to post it.

I watered them and gave them their last defoliation. These plants were in day 21 of flower when I took these pictures. They are on day 23 of flowering today. The first two pictures are before, and the rest are after the defoliation.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Hey everyone, time for an update!

This update was from yesterday. I went fishing with my mom, so I was tired by the time I got home, so I am doing the update today. We had fun, caught a few fish each, and saw a guy catch a thresher shark. He cleaned and cooked it right on the pier.

Anyway, I watered the plants and took some pictures. I noticed I got a few dead fungus gnats on my buds, so I need to get in there and pluck them off. That is going to be a pain.

these plants are in day #34 of flower today

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Hey everyone, its me, db003 time for an update.

I went to water my plants this morning before the lights went out and saw that a lot of the branches on one of the plants were tipping over. I tried using my yoyo wires to prop them up but decided to just use some more trellis netting since that would be a better solution in the long run in case any more branches started to tip.

I tried to handle the buds at a minimum, and they are nice and sticky. I put them as best as I could. The lights went off right as I was finishing up, so the pictures are from when the lights were off.

These plants are on day #36 of flowering.

001.JPG
002.JPG

Hey everyone, it's me, db003.

This was an update from yesterday. I forgot to post it. I went fishing and lost track of time. I came home late and might go fishing again today if my friend gets off work later. We caught about ten fish each and released them.

Anyway, I gave them all some water. They are in day 40 of flowering today.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Hey everyone, it's me, db003.

This is a two-part update. I watered them a few days ago and just watered them today, and I never got to post the pictures from a few days ago, so I will post them with today's update. The first eight pictures are from the first update, and the rest are from today. They are on day 47 of flowering today.

So far, so good. It looks like the 315 cmh is doing a better job in flower than the led was in the last grow of the same strain, but it could also be that I was being a lot more careful about watering them on time and just checking on them. To be honest, I think I was getting a little too lazy and kept forgetting to take better care of them, but I have found my passion again.

The last year of growing for me has been just one problem after another, from bugs to just forgetting to water them, and it's been getting to me and taking a toll on my growers pride.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

Hey everyone, sorry for the late update.

I have been watering these plants about every two days and taking pictures, but I keep forgetting to upload them, so I will include them all in this update.

These plants are in day 55 of flowering today, so this growth is almost at the finish line, and so far, so good.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG