Photoperiod db003 londonchello the second coming! 5/19/2023

db003

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's me, the one and only db003.

This journal is going to be the end of one grow and the start of another if my plan to revegetate some clones works. I just harvested my Londonchello photoperiod plants today. They were harvested on day 67 of flower. I had three clones that were in some solo cups in the same tent that the plants that just got harvested were in that had flowered out, and to my surprise, they were still alive, so I transplanted them into some fabric pots and tossed them in 18/6 today.

I've never revegged a plant before, so this will be fun. One of the clones got kind of smashed, so I used a stick to prop it up, and I also noticed that when I was transplanting them, they had only a small amount of roots. Time will tell for this little experiment.

It would be nice if it did work since I have no seeds or any other clones. That way, I wouldn't have to shell out like 40 dollars to buy a pair of clones from my local dispensary, which is where I got the first two clones that I just harvested.

Anyway, I took some harvest pictures and a few of the clones I transplanted. In one of the blurry photos, you can see a nice amount of amber trichomes.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG

hello everyone time for a update

its been a few weeks and I am happy to say that the reveg is working and the plants seam to be doing fine so far. I trimmed the buds from my last harvest and was a bit disappointed it was all fluff but things like that happen at least its nice and sticky but wat to many leaves and all fluff every last bud. I plan on using my 315w cmh light for flower this grow to see if that helps any getting the buds a bit denser.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Ok, look, I lied. I said I was going to do more updates, but I did not. I apologize on behalf of the Cannabis Growers Guild. Anyway, I just got done defoliating my plants to get them ready to flower. I switched the light from LED to CMH about two weeks ago to let the plants adjust to the new light type. I am going to wait a day or so for them to recover a little and put them in flower.

Just like last year, I took three clones. If the buds come out good this time, I will grow the clones again. My last growth was less than ideal. This way, I can see if it was a grower mistake or crap genetics.

I am not going to promise updates, but I will try. The first 8 pictures are old photos I took but never uploaded, and the rest are from today. I did the math and these should be 89 days in veg give or take a week or so.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG

hey everyone yesterday I set my timer to 12/12 so today will be day one of flower. the lights are off right now so I can take any pics till later.

Hello everyone! It's me, db003. time for an update!

It's hot as hell right now in southern California, but that is nothing new. I just got done watering my plants. I also gave them 1/2 cup of down-to-earth organic rose and flower fertilizer mix 4-8-4 to the base of the plants and watered them in.

From the look of it, I might have let these plants get a little too tall before I put them in flower. I just have to wait and see how much they grow in the stretch in the next few weeks. One of them, the one on the left, has been outpacing the others in height.

001.JPG
002.JPG

hey everyone

I watered my plants last night; it's been super hot lately, so I have been keeping an eye on them. I gave them about 4 gallons of water, split between them.

hey everyone

I watered my plants this morning before the lights went out, so I didn't have to worry about watering them later tonight. Only on day 8 of flowering are they getting pretty tall, but it's all good. I still have some space to raise the light if need be; I just have to wait and see.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

Hey everyone, its me, db003 back with an update.

I just got done watering my plants, and I also did some defoliation on them too, mostly just trimming off the large sucker leaves to expose more bud sites to the light. I trimmed up the bottoms of the plants as well.

These plants are in day #11 of flower and are stretching a lot, so I had to raise the light up some. I can't raise it much higher, so I might have to do some late-stage training, but we will see in the next few weeks.

I took some before and after pictures to show how much I trimmed off.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

Back