Photoperiod db003 londonchello the second coming! 5/19/2023

Hey everyone, it's me, the one and only db003. It's my favorite time of a grow it's harvest time!

I wanted to let these plants go another week, but one of the branches had a different plan. It killed itself and left its rotting corpse, aka bud rot. Dun dun duuun! Luckily, I think I caught it in time, and only one bud had it, but it spread to the bud that was right next to it. I cut that branch off and kept it from the rest of the plants that will be drying, and hopefully I got it all. As soon as I clipped the top net, all the plants just flopped over like crazy.

I chopped the plants and hung them in my tent to dry out I left the exhaust fan going on full blast in the tent but only for the first day and will lower it later. I took the three clones that were in the tent with the flowering plants and put them in my closet with one of my old LED lights and put on an 18/6 veg light cycle. I set the power of the light at 50% and gave them some water.

These plants were on day 61 of flowering when they were harvested.

I took lots of pictures of the plants and a few of the bud rot.

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I bet you thought this grow was over. Welcome to Londonchello Rides again for the final round!

If you have been following along with this grow or just stopping by, I will give you a rundown. I took some clones that were in my tent that got flowered out and revegged them, bascially because they were in flower, and I put them back under 18/6 lighting and reverted them back to veg. I first put them in Reveg about 25 days or so ago and transplanted them 17 days ago.

I transplanted them in some 3-gallon plastic pots with some Dr. Earth home-grown tomato, vegetable, and herb fertilizer added to the soil.

These plants are in day 18 of vegetable.

I took some pictures of them when I first transplanted them, as well as some pictures from a few waterings and pictures from today.

the first pics are the oldest ones the last pics are the newest ones.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

Hello everyone, its me, the one and only db003 back at it again. Sorry for the lack of updates if you have been following this grow or just stopped in for a look, but anyway.

I just transplanted these plants to their final pots. I also watered them, and I added half a cup of Dr. Earth's homegrown tomato, vegetable, and herb fertilizer. 4-6-3 and a half cup of down-to-earth rose and flower fertilizer 4-8-4 to the soil, it was a bag of Fox Farm Ocean Forest for each of the pots.

When I transplanted them, I had an accident and dropped one of the plants and split the stalk. I used some tape to hold it together. I hope it pulls through. I just have to wait and see.

These plants are on day 30 of vegetative.

the first two pictures are from last weeks watering the rest are from today

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

Hey everyone, it's time for an update.

I just did some much-needed defoliation and a little plant training as well, plus I watered them. I waited till the soil was a little dry before I watered them to help encourage root growth. I trimmed a ton of plant matter off, mostly the big fan leaves and the parts of the bud from when they were revegged.

The branch that got split off looked like it was dead for the first few days, but it's showing signs of life now, so that's good. Let's see how it works out.

These plants are in day 36 of veg

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Hey everyone, it's time for another update. Its me, the one and only db003.

This will be a two-part update. It's the last week's update and the one right now. Last week, I did some defoliation on these plants, did some more training on them, and watered them, of course. This week, I just watered them and trained a few branches. I am sick with a cold right now, so I am not feeling too good, so I will let them just do their thing.

The first seven pictures are from last week's update, and the last two pictures are from this week's update.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

hey everyone

I was checking on my plants; they were super bushy, and to my surprise, I got white powdery mildew, which makes me sad since my plants were looking great.

I did an emergency defoliation on my plants. I trimmed off a ton of plant mass and had my exhaust running in my tent but not the wall fan inside my tent because it was making a lot of squeaking noise since it was over 5 years old. But I took some WD40 and sprayed some; it helped a little with the noise and should help with air circulation.

This is my first time dealing with WPM. I will be going to get some milk and a spray bottle later to spray down the plants. I am lucky the plants were still green when I caught the problem.

I feel bad. I trimmed so much off. Let's just hope it helps.

first two pictures are from before the trim and the other ones are after the trim

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
007.JPG

Last edited:
hey everyone

Since my last update, I have sprayed the crap out of the plants with some milk and water over the course of two days and let them recover. That was about a week ago. Yesterday I put them in the flower cycle and gave them each half a cup of Dr. Earth fertilizer. All I had was the vegetable bud, and it will be fine.

I took out my led that I used in vegetables and put in my 315 cmh and a small LED light for a little more power. I took pictures, but my computer is broken, so I can't upload the pictures right now.

Back