Mephisto Genetics db003 - Mephisto Genetics - gold glue - toofless alien - MH SP250 - super soil auto grow

let me try to answer your questions in order

#1 I mix up my own super soil with dry amendments and a base potting soil.

#2 the base potting soil I used this time is mother earth groundswell soil. I use super soil for the bottom half of the pots and plain base potting soil for the top half.

#3 these are 3 gallon gro pro fabric pots but there really 3.9 gallon.

#4 the only thing I added to these plants was one dose of mammoth p microbes when they were seedlings but thats it.

I have some roots organic surge that I am thinking about using its a fish based fert

here is some info Hydrolyzed fish stabilized with phosphoric acid, Kelp (Ecklonia maxima), Molasses and Langbeinite NPK 2-2-0.5

I might give them a light dose I also have other roots organic liquid nutes I will look to see what would be best to use not sure yet
Might need more Supersoil mix for the lighting? Unless the soil is different or something else has change? Have you done anything differently?. Have you had issues like this ever in the past? Or is this new? Good luck slow

Might need more Supersoil mix for the lighting? Unless the soil is different or something else has change? Have you done anything differently?. Have you had issues like this ever in the past? Or is this new? Good luck slow

its hit and miss most plants do OK with my super soil mix and some want more nutes I try not stress on it since most plants do well with the super soil mix. I would say its about 7 out of 10. if I make it stronger I numbers go down.

its hit and miss most plants do OK with my super soil mix and some want more nutes I try not stress on it since most plants do well with the super soil mix. I would say its about 7 out of 10. if I make it stronger I numbers go down.
Might just need a differnt ratio of something? Or possibly attempt to top dress. It ususally takes about 3 weeks to have top dressings working good. So with string lights in small.tents a mild top dressing at preflowering seems to help out a lot. If younsee a plant getting large in veg, plan on 2 top dressings.. you can go ligjtly. But planning ahead is the key, you can always add more...but cant tske it back. Good luck, slow

Nice set up. That tent would be perfect for my walk in wardrobe what's the actual Watts of the sp 250 those lady's are looking dense nice work

I dont have a meter to check but on there website it says 230w true watts output and I checked with other sources and it seams to be true

hello everyone its me db003 back with another grow update.

I just watered these plants today and this time I added some roots organic surge to there watering its a fish based fertilizer I used two tablespoons in a about 4 to 5 gallons of water and gave it to all my plants

I gave all my plants in both tents the same thing

these plants are giving off a great smell now and are staring to develop some nice buds.

the strains in this grow are

2x gold glue auto from Mephisto Genetics

1x toofless alien auto from Mephisto Genetics

these auto flowers are in day #50 from sprout from seed

011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
010.JPG

I just watered these plants today and gave them another dose of roots organic surge I used two tablespoons in a about 4 to 5 gallons of water and gave it to all my plants

I gave all my plants in both tents the same thing these plants got plain water in there last watering if anyone was wondering just FYI. I just did not make a update for it.

these auto flowers are in day #54 from sprout from seed

017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG

Looking good mate top work.im on day 60 today killer kush autos.doing very well.all the best from me.happy growing every1;)

I just watered these plants today they all got plain water

these buds are giving off some fantastic smells and looking great and getting a real nice color fade going on..

these auto flowers are in day #58 from sprout from seed

011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG

I just watered these plants today they all got plain water

these buds are giving off some fantastic smells and looking great and getting a real nice color fade going on..

these auto flowers are in day #58 from sprout from seed

View attachment 1189200View attachment 1189201View attachment 1189202View attachment 1189203View attachment 1189204View attachment 1189205View attachment 1189206View attachment 1189207View attachment 1189208
Coming along nicely. I think you have a week left or so by the looks. You may want to consider doing the last few days in the dark at the end. They yellowed quickly early, the strong lights can continue to yellow or burn plants if taken too long. I woukd say 10 days max. Good luck. Slow

Back