Mephisto Genetics db003 - Mephisto Genetics - gold glue - toofless alien - MH SP250 - super soil auto grow

db003

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
hello everyone its me db003 back at it again! for this grow I will be growing two strain from the illustrious Mephisto Genetics the strains are.

2x gold glue auto from Mephisto Genetics

1x toofless alien auto from Mephisto Genetics

they will be grown in three gallon fabric pots in super soil at the bottom half of the pots and plain potting soil in the top half of the pots. I just planted all the seeds today now I wait and see if they all sprout.

some basic info about my grow

2x4x5 grow tent

Mars Hydro SP 250 led

organic super soil

three gallon fabric pots

4 inch exhaust fan

001.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Atta-boy. Nice set-up & journal to kick off these tests. I'll be following along.

Following along myself! Since I’ll be 7-10 days behind u will be good test if they really grow faster in SIP container or just makes life easier using em! Getting a 2nd tent so the 2x4x7’ gorilla tent can handle couple bushes! May even add the extra 1’ extension so I gots 8’ so will be just over 6’ of height I’ll have before no room to raise lights further! I’d be worried I’d be forced to supercrop if only had 5’ total for height since my qb supposed to stay 20” over canopy so be nice to see how u make it work! :smoking: Good luck growmie!:pass:qqq since I’m a lefty

Nice! Saw your recent YouTube post.
Keen to see how this light runs.

its alive!

hey everyone this will be my first lite watering for these seedlings they got plain tap water. yesterday I checked on them and none of the seeds broke ground so I did a little excavating on my seeds.

I did not dig them up completely just gently remove a tiny bit of soil around the tops of the seeds so they had a better chance popping up.

to be honest it was probably not necessary but made me feel better and it worked out since they are all showing there tiny little sprouts. for now I will leave my make shift humidity domes over the seeds for another day or so until they get a little more root growth

009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

hello everyone its me db003

I just watered these seedlings today they got plain water and I added some mammoth p microbes to there watering I had a sample bottle lying around so why not

the strains in this grow are

2x gold glue auto from Mephisto Genetics

1x toofless alien auto from Mephisto Genetics

these seedlings are in day #6 from sprout

030.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG
034.JPG

Been following you on youtube!! Great start!:d5::smoking::pass:

Back