Lighting db003 VIVIDGRO GrowMax 320w 4k led super soil (upgraded power supply)

I am still trying to get my hands on a dimmer but I can tell already that the light from the 320w vs the 240w is brighter and since I am growing 6 plants with the 320w and only 3 plants with the 240w its going to be nice to see who its all works out
Reach out to Randy he said he wanted to send u a new device they were working on that hooks to your power source and has sensors in the room for temp and humidity and can dim cia Bluetooth. He is gonna send ripper two I think. I know he mentioned getting one to u man. I want a dimmer too but hanging it at the ceiling has worked from seedling

great news all my seeds made it some of the seeds broke ground yesterday and a few were today so i will be calling this day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] for them all

I gave them all one pail of plain carbon filtered tap water

005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

time for another update on my growlab gl80l tent with the vividgro 320w gromax 4000k led light

in this tent I am growing some autos from the fatman seeds in super soil the strains are

3x Auto Bruce Banner

3x Auto Gelato

they got watered with plain carbon filtered water today

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] from sprout

006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

time for another update on my growlab gl80l tent with the vividgro 320w gromax 4000k led light

in this tent I am growing some autos from the fatman seeds in super soil the strains are

3x Auto Bruce Banner

3x Auto Gelato

they got watered with plain carbon filtered water today and i noticed both tents are having fungus gnats problems i think its from the bags of soil i got this grow hey it happens

i got some sticky yellow traps somewhere if not i will buy some online there still babies so i got a good while to get rid of them

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG] from sprout

019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG

Another nice batch of ladies. It does look like the other girls r moving a little quicker but all look good and healthy.

3x Auto Bruce Banner

3x Auto Gelato

they got watered with plain carbon filtered water

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#15[/HASHTAG] from sprout

012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
018.JPG
017.JPG

sorry for the late updates on my new grows I have been having problems with my internet so I have not been able to do updates like I usually do

these plants are doing great they just got watered with plain carbon filtered tap water

3x Auto Bruce Banner

3x Auto Gelato

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG] from sprout

013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG

Lol I foresee a jungle very soon

Lol I foresee a jungle very soon[/QUO

this is one of the coolest times in veg for autos since they grow so fast its just amazing at this point in there life cycle to watch

Back