Lighting db003 VIVIDGRO GrowMax 320w 4k led super soil (upgraded power supply)

db003

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
hello everyone its me db003 back at it again with another auto flower grow!

its spring time so its a great time to start a new grow and I got great news I received a new power supply from vividgro today

its a 320w power supply for the growmax 4000k led light the original power supply it came with is a 240w power supply it has a 80w difference so it will be awesome to see how it compares

I decided with the extra power that the new power supply has I will be using the 320w growmax 4000k led light in my slightly bigger tent so I could fit more plants its a growlab gl80l tent its dimensions: 2'7" x 4'11" x 6'7"

I will also be using the 240w growmax 4000k led light in my vivosun tent its a standard 2'x4'x5' tent so in total I will be running two tents at the same time both with growmax 4000k led lights

I still have some more cleaning to do in the tents but I got mostly everything set up I had to move a butch of stuff around in the tent like the 6" inline exhaust fan to the outside of the tent so I could have more over head space in the tent and move the wall fan I have stung up in the tent a bit but it fits

I just put the seeds in some water to germinate going to let them soak overnight its 3am now (I cant sleep) so they should be ready to put in moist paper towels some time tomorrow I have a timer set so I wont forget

I started 9 seeds in total 6x autoflower plants in super soil in this tent with the 320w growmax 4000k led light and 3x autoflower plants in super soil in my other tent under the 240w growmax 4000k led light

I will post more info on the seeds and my grow tomorrow and put up some pics as well

Last edited:
Very cool db. That’s about the size of my tent and the 240 has plenty of power for it so that 320 is gonna kill it in there.

hello everyone its y'all boy db003 getting things ready for my new grow still got a little cleaning to do but its pretty much ready to start so I started to germinate the seeds last night I let them soak in water overnight and will move them to moist paper towels today until there ready to be planted

the seeds I will be growing this time are all from fatman seeds I plan on growing three strains of autos from fatman seeds and three of each strain for a total of nine autos

six of the nine autos will be going in one tent and grown under the 320w vividgro growmax 4000k led light and 3 of them will be grown under the 240w vividgro growmax 4000k led light in my other tent all the plants will be in my super soil mix

the strains are

3x Auto Zkittles

3x Auto Bruce Banner

3x Auto Gelato

here are a few pics of the seeds and how I start them and a few pics of the new 320w power supply for my vividgro growmax 4000k led light

003.JPG
004.JPG
032.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
030.JPG

Quite a bit beefier supply. Very nice choice of strains. I just ordered some auto zkittlez been waiting for banner and why not try some gelato for dessert lol. I can’t imagine this light cranking out 320 watts. Wear long sleeves when messin with the girls.

time for my first update of my new grow!

it took me forever but I got all my pots fill with super soil on the bottom half of the pots and plain potting soil on the top half of the pots in this tent my auto plants will be grown under the 320w growmax 4000k led light all of the pots got watered with plain carbon filtered tap water

the seeds I will be growing this time are all from fatman seeds

the strains are in this tent are

3x Auto Bruce Banner

3x Auto Gelato

all of the seeds germinated so thats great now I just wait and see if they all survive the sprouting process

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
008.JPG

Oh thought u got the device Randy was talking about in rippers thread thought he said he sent u one my bad.

Oh thought u got the device Randy was talking about in rippers thread thought he said he sent u one my bad.

I am still trying to get my hands on a dimmer but I can tell already that the light from the 320w vs the 240w is brighter and since I am growing 6 plants with the 320w and only 3 plants with the 240w its going to be nice to see who its all works out

Back