Indoor db003's Coco Auto Grow - Monster Mass Auto Tester - Dark Devil Auto - Mars II 700

Follow this rabbit for sure. Great work and set up. You my friend are heading into a smile.

Follow the rabbit

I must say, WOW! I would be absolutely giddy every time I opened that tent. They look beautiful, very well done. Hope I get to your level of skill someday soon :worship:

hey @CapnKrash thanks for stopping by my grow and I am glad you like my scrog and a scrog is easy to do trust me if I can do it so can you good luck and happy growing

time for a update in my auto tent I just gave them both a watering I made 2 gallons of nutes this time I gave each auto a gallon of water with 13.0 ml of skunkwerks and ph. to 5.8 I took off some of the run off with my turkey baster

I also took the scrog out of the tent I had to cut the stings to get it out but it was not hard I decided to take it out so I can have better access to the plants when its time to do a little flush for harvest which is not to far away and also just in case one of the autos finishes before the other which will most likely happen

the dark devil looks to be packing on the buds but the monster mass is twice as frosty and so far I think I like the way the monster mass smells better then the dark devil so far

I noticed that it looks like I am getting a bit of "the claw" on the dark devil auto from using the skunkwerks because of the Nitrogen but its not bad the monster mass auto seems to be unaffected by it and it doing just fine but other then that my plants look super healthy using the skunkwerks I had almost no problems with it in this grow they smell awesome and look great cant wait to see how they finish

I think I have enough skunkwerks for one more watering if I need to use it but other then that I am all out I used the whole pint bottle in this one grow with two autos I think it would last a lot longer in a hydroponics reservoir type setup but since I am hand watering and feeding every two days it went kind of fast

its crazy I still have not taken the plants out of the tent yet because of some of the braches and tangled up together but its all good but I will take that out when the time comes

these autos are in day #55 and #54 from sprout

003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

Last edited:
time for a update in my auto tent I just gave them both a watering I made 2 gallons of nutes this time I gave each auto a gallon of water with 13.0 ml of skunkwerks and ph. to 5.8 I took off some of the run off with my turkey baster

I also took the scrog out of the tent I had to cut the stings to get it out but it was not hard I decided to take it out so I can have better access to the plants when its time to do a little flush for harvest which is not to far away and also just in case one of the autos finishes before the other which will most likely happen

the dark devil looks to be packing on the buds but the monster mass is twice as frosty and so far I think I like the way the monster mass smells better then the dark devil so far

I noticed that it looks like I am getting a bit of "the claw" on the dark devil auto from using the skunkwerks because of the Nitrogen but its not bad the monster mass auto seems to be unaffected by it and it doing just fine but other then that my plants look super healthy using the skunkwerks I had almost no problems with it in this grow they smell awesome and look great cant wait to see how they finish

I think I have enough skunkwerks for one more watering if I need to use it but other then that I am all out I used the whole pint bottle in this one grow with two autos I think it would last a lot longer in a hydroponics reservoir type setup but since I am hand watering and feeding every two days it went kind of fast

its crazy I still have not taken the plants out of the tent yet because of some of the braches and tangled up together but its all good but I will take that out when the time comes

these autos are in day #55 and #54 from sprout

View attachment 564411 View attachment 564412 View attachment 564413 View attachment 564414 View attachment 564415 View attachment 564416 View attachment 564417 View attachment 564418 View attachment 564419
Very impressive bro those nugs look so tasty. So what do u have planned for the next grow

Very impressive bro those nugs look so tasty. So what do u have planned for the next grow

right now I am just waiting for my mars pro II 302 cob light to come in the mail and as soon as it does I will pop a few more autos for my new closet grow space I am not sure if I want to put the new light in the tent or in the closet but either way I will be popping at least two autos and next month I want to go and get a few clones from my local clinic since I have not grown a clone since my first grow

so I got a lot of stuff planed just waiting to see how it all works out and what seeds I will pick to pop but its going to happen

right now I am just waiting for my mars pro II 302 cob light to come in the mail and as soon as it does I will pop a few more autos for my new closet grow space I am not sure if I want to put the new light in the tent or in the closet but either way I will be popping at least two autos and next month I want to go and get a few clones from my local clinic since I have not grown a clone since my first grow

so I got a lot of stuff planed just waiting to see how it all works out and what seeds I will pick to pop but its going to happen
Nice bro some good ideas there haven't seen those cob lights in action so will definitely be tagging along for that

time for a update I just gave my two autos some water I made 2 gallons of nutes this time I gave each auto a gallon of water with 13.0 ml of skunkwerks and ph. to 5.8 they had a lot of run off that I used my turkey baster to take most of it out this will be there last watering with skunkwerks I used the last in this watering and good timing I guess I will start the flush on my next watering

not sure how much longer these have I hope to give them a nice flush before harvest I still see a nice amount of white hairs so I think I have time for it

these autos are in day #57 and #56 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

hello everyone time for a update I just gave my two autos there first dose of just pure plain water ph. at 5.8 to start the flush I gave each of them a full gallon of water to make sure they got a lot of run off I took out the runoff with my trusty turkey baster between both of them I got about half a gallon of run off I will keep watering like this until they are ready for harvest

I have to say for my first run with coco coir I think I did pretty good I had almost no problems with it at all I got two more bags of coco so I will do my next round in it also

and another thing to note is I did not use one drop of Cal mag is this whole grow I had a lot of issues with my autos when I was using soil not sure if it was the nutes or the coco that helped with that but I will be using a different line of nutes in my next grow with coco so that could help me narrow it down

my little clones that I took from my bubbas gift photoperiod plants are still alive for now still hoping they root I gave them a few drops of the run off water from the coco plants

these autos are in day #59 and #58 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

hello everyone time for a update I just gave my two autos there first dose of just pure plain water ph. at 5.8 to start the flush I gave each of them a full gallon of water to make sure they got a lot of run off I took out the runoff with my trusty turkey baster between both of them I got about half a gallon of run off I will keep watering like this until they are ready for harvest

I have to say for my first run with coco coir I think I did pretty good I had almost no problems with it at all I got two more bags of coco so I will do my next round in it also

and another thing to note is I did not use one drop of Cal mag is this whole grow I had a lot of issues with my autos when I was using soil not sure if it was the nutes or the coco that helped with that but I will be using a different line of nutes in my next grow with coco so that could help me narrow it down

my little clones that I took from my bubbas gift photoperiod plants are still alive for now still hoping they root I gave them a few drops of the run off water from the coco plants

these autos are in day #59 and #58 from sprout

View attachment 566415 View attachment 566416 View attachment 566417 View attachment 566418 View attachment 566419 View attachment 566420 View attachment 566421 View attachment 566422 View attachment 566423 View attachment 566424
They have started to swell from ure last pics just look at all the bud from 2 plants in that space amazing job bro

Back