Indoor db003's Coco Auto Grow - Monster Mass Auto Tester - Dark Devil Auto - Mars II 700

look what I just got in the mail! its my Mars pro II 320 that I won in the first ever Mars Hydro Cup of 2016!

I am so happy right now I knew this light was going to be big but wow this light is huge and I love it I cant wait to set it up tonight my plants are going to go berserk I will take some pics of it in action when I get it all setup

thank you mars hydro for the awesome chance to be part of the mars hydro cup and its so cool that I won second place

015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
024.JPG

I was going to wait until tonight to set up my new light because I wanted to see if I could fit in my tent but my tent is only 32''x32''x63'' and that light would just roast my plants if I tried to put it in my tent I cant even imagine how hot it would be if I did I bet it would be like a inferno lmao

so I will be using this light in my closet grow and leave my mars II lights in the tents and I think it worked out for the better it looks awesome in the closet I wont have no problem with growing 4 autos under it in my first grow with it

I got it all set up I did most of the work before I got the light so all I had to do was hang it up and I was done now all I have to do is bust out my little personal seed bank a decide what 4 auto seeds I want to plant so many choices to pick from now that's the kind of problem I dont mind having lol I dont have that many compared to some other growers I know but its enough for me for now

026.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG
033.JPG
034.JPG
035.JPG
037.JPG
038.JPG
039.JPG

Very nice! Can't complain one bit receiving free equipment. I can't wait to see that thing in action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so many updates today lol so I just put all the seeds in water for my closet grow with the mars pro II 320 I picked out four autos to grow all from different breeders when they pop and are planted I will start a new grow journal for them I have only grow seeds from mephisto once before but not this strain the other three are all new breeders for me the seeds I picked are

1x SODK x Alien auto from Mephisto Genetics
1x AK-49 auto from vision seeds
1x Blackberry Kush auto from Dutch Passion
1x Girl Scout Cookies auto from fast buds

and it would not be a new grow with out something going wrong this time it was not that bad when I was opening the pack of ak-49 seeds the one I was trying to get out of the pack got stuck between the plastic and shot out like a rocket I was just about to give up on it and search the floor like a mad man and found it in a crease in my shirt talk about lucky

041.JPG
042.JPG
043.JPG
044.JPG
045.JPG
046.JPG
049.JPG
050.JPG

I'm very impressed with that light bro it looks awesome and top job on the cupboard peice

Back