Diagnosis? white spots and light green.

Reaction score
White spot showed up on my Samsquanch, she in FFOF just been watering phd water. One dose of Photosynthesis plus.

Larger girl is fading to a light green and some yellow. She is in coco coir, dr earth amendments, top dressed with castings and dr. Earth bloom a few days ago. One dose of photosynthesis plus and been watering daily.

Attachments

• 4689F373-C602-406E-BDD2-18A28C7AF3E9.jpeg
    4689F373-C602-406E-BDD2-18A28C7AF3E9.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 61
  • C7FEF881-2012-4D92-B9E0-DB75BD4D11CE.jpeg
    C7FEF881-2012-4D92-B9E0-DB75BD4D11CE.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 63
I think those are aphids. Treat with Spinosad. treatment is two times with 5 days or so in between...

I think those are aphids. Treat with Spinosad. treatment is two times with 5 days or so in between...

mhmm odd I check on them daily and haven’t seen any around. Just that big spot appeared and when I touched it the leaf cracked a bit.

mhmm odd I check on them daily and haven’t seen any around. Just that big spot appeared and when I touched it the leaf cracked a bit.

I'm talking about these little white spots...
View attachment 1348532

Yes, absolutely - from the picture, it doesn't appear to be spots on the leaf, but actually aphids on the leaf. Use either insecticidal soap or neem oil spray to eliminate them - 2 applications within 5 days should eliminate eggs too.

I'm in the process of dealing with thrips and aphids right now. Thite spots and cracking leaves are key indicators. I can pick up a leaf and break off chunks of a leaf.
I first saw the white spots a couple of weeks ago but I didn't see anything on the leaf - top or bottom. My bad. I should have used a loupe. As of yesterday, both plants (two Gorilla Glue autos in a 2 x 4 tent), are infected.
I'm banking on Spinosad to kill the little bastards.

Back