Indoor Doctor's Choice Chronic Ryder bx fastflower

Hi friends
Sascha aka The Joint Doctor asked me to test his Chronic Ryder bx fastflower regular seeds. The seeds are part of the be a breeder program.
At first sorry that I didn't started this thread earlier but my private life keeps me busy.

I planted 10 seeds direct in soil (all sprout) . I started them under 24/0 light to see if there are autoflower phenos around.
I found one auto girl and boy , but I got no intention to make a next generation of them so I killed the male.
After 30 days I flipped the light to 12/12 , the next males show up and got killed too so I ended with 5 girls, I currently flower.
The strain is easy to grow and very uniform. One of the girl's show a taller pheno , we will see how the end product turns out.

In the following posts are some snapp shots from the grow.
Hey Tobe,
could you please share how you were able to identify autoflowering plants? Let me clarify why I'm asking. With Chronic Fast f1, all plants should be photoperiod, but with a short flowering cycle.Fast versions show sex and a desire to start flowering more intensively than a regular photoperiod strain, which might be mistaken for the onset of flowering. So, I'm curious to understand.
Thank u and have a nice day ☀️

Hey Tobe,
could you please share how you were able to identify autoflowering plants? Let me clarify why I'm asking. With Chronic Fast f1, all plants should be photoperiod, but with a short flowering cycle.Fast versions show sex and a desire to start flowering more intensively than a regular photoperiod strain, which might be mistaken for the onset of flowering. So, I'm curious to understand.
Thank u and have a nice day ☀️
Hi my friend
I tested them under 24/0 light , I also checked the roots so I can definitely say it was a true autoflower. If seen this from time to time at f1 auto X photo cross but in bx I have seen it the first time.

Back