Indoor Doctor's Choice Chronic Ryder bx fastflower

But the opportunity to learn such a skill is a real plus!

Learn a skill..Taught Simply.....it really can be Easy..................:biggrin:

And with the prices of seeds these days-- :nono:

That's why I grow the Cheapest Bud on site.......the seed costs me nowt but a bit of Patience......:watering:

... and often we try to throw seeds at you, not even for the asking- :rofl:- knowing they will be in loving skilled hands!
Vendors, small/private breeders, mates in general alike....:help: -- you could make a diet of them if you so wished- :crying:
I still think you'd fall in love with this Humboldt Affy heirloom from T20M. She'd be a porch queen I'm certain!
So fast, excellent end product... :eyebrows:

That's a good looking buddy :pighug:

That's why I grow the Cheapest Bud on site.......the seed costs me nowt but a bit of Patience......:watering:

Word :baked:

I don't know how I'll ever get motivated to get new seeds after accidentally growing so many various auto-fem seeds, that I now know are strong growers :shrug:

:bighug: Tobe mate, pardon me for missing this - View attachment 1656374 LOL

I love what you have going here, a nice chronicle of early generation work on what looks to be a very promising cultivar- :clapper: :greenthumb:
I hear Mr. JD will join up soon? This will be a real plus indeed!

Oooo, peachy aroma is wonderful- :drool: Did any of the parents carry this aroma? Just curious,... we can't be sure what will fall out of the genetic expression tree in a cross sometimes!
It makes me think of the SexBud plant I had a while back which smelled of fresh apricots, uncanny similarity....

The buds on these girls looks prime - :d5: ... just-right density, profuse trichome coverage.... They grew so nicely too with great structure, size uniformity in those smaller volume pots. No small feat there!
Did I miss what F generation these are at? ...could be a gem of an "FV" in here too, but isolating and stabilizing it would be a challenge...

This is an excellent idea Tobe and Sascha- :cool1:... Home-made seeds are gaining popularity as more peep's are seeing it done by others like themselves, not necessarily long time growers with extensive skills. The market for reversing kits and how-to's backs this up...
Agreed, starting with reg's is the best first step in such a venture, regardless... Fem'ing can be a great next step after the basics are introduced.
We know the fem'ing process is not as simple as it sounds; lots of variables, sources of error, and even some cultivars that can be quite difficult to do this with...
But the opportunity to learn such a skill is a real plus! And with the prices of seeds these days-- :nono: ... no wonder so many hacks are trying to pan their share of gold out of the public....... "easy money"--pffffff! :rofl:
Hey Waira my friend
The Lowryder didn't carry the peach aroma, Sascha told the sweet peach is the keeper pheno I have to look for. I think it comes from the Chronic.

Hi friends
I try the first sample of Chronic Ryder bx, it's a nice fruity taste a bit different than the smell. The high is good balanced but after smoking the couch lock comes later till I smoked one more. I will test the other phenos in the next days too and I will write a bit to everyone.
IMG_20240104_182647.jpg
IMG_20240106_225758.jpg

Hi friends now some bud shots and a few words to the three different phenos.

5 / 3 / 6
Peach smell , strong high
IMG_20240119_233529.jpg

IMG_20240119_235411.jpg

IMG_20240119_235214.jpg

6 / 4
Not so special in taste no peach present, high medium
IMG_20240119_235334.jpg

IMG_20240119_233558.jpg

sweet extrem strong peach smell and taste but medium to low in high
IMG_20240119_235304.jpg

This is only a small review about the taste and high.
I like all of the different phenos but I got my own favourites.

Hello Tobe
Your feedback on our strain warms our hearts! 🤝 This F1 generation, a backcross of our autoflowering Chronic Ryder and Serious Seeds' original Simon's Chronic, is a true gem with its sweet aroma, highlighted by delightful notes of citrus and apricot.

Your cultivation expertise has truly brought out the best in these plants - growing naturally and neatly, flaunting impressive colas adorned with frosty trichomes, just as Chronic should be.

We're excited that you're open to exploring regular varieties because home breeders are the backbone of the cannabis world. That's why we launched our Be a Breeder program, offering stable and ready-for-breeding varieties.

Our current lineup boasts legendary strains like the regular format Lowryder, an authentic IBL, and the fast version of the classic Chronic in the first generation. Excitingly, we're expanding the Be a Breeder family with ongoing testing of Chronic Ryder Auto BX Regular, which would also feature a delightful apricot aroma, Diesel Ryder Auto BX Regular, Purple Ryder Auto BX Regular, Sour Puffs Reg, and DC Kush Reg. If you're interested in trying these strains, we're ready to send them out for tests before they hit the shop!

We are searching for passionate growers who want to make their own varieties with our regular seeds and personal support! That’s why I extend a personal invitation to you and all growers who share the enthusiasm for experimenting with regular seeds. As a tester, you'll be at the forefront of innovation, getting an exclusive preview of these babies before they hit the shelves.

Join us in the Be a Breeder program, and let's continue pushing the boundaries of cannabis cultivation together.:greenthumb:

Hello Tobe
Your feedback on our strain warms our hearts! 🤝 This F1 generation, a backcross of our autoflowering Chronic Ryder and Serious Seeds' original Simon's Chronic, is a true gem with its sweet aroma, highlighted by delightful notes of citrus and apricot.

Your cultivation expertise has truly brought out the best in these plants - growing naturally and neatly, flaunting impressive colas adorned with frosty trichomes, just as Chronic should be.

We're excited that you're open to exploring regular varieties because home breeders are the backbone of the cannabis world. That's why we launched our Be a Breeder program, offering stable and ready-for-breeding varieties.

Our current lineup boasts legendary strains like the regular format Lowryder, an authentic IBL, and the fast version of the classic Chronic in the first generation. Excitingly, we're expanding the Be a Breeder family with ongoing testing of Chronic Ryder Auto BX Regular, which would also feature a delightful apricot aroma, Diesel Ryder Auto BX Regular, Purple Ryder Auto BX Regular, Sour Puffs Reg, and DC Kush Reg. If you're interested in trying these strains, we're ready to send them out for tests before they hit the shop!

We are searching for passionate growers who want to make their own varieties with our regular seeds and personal support! That’s why I extend a personal invitation to you and all growers who share the enthusiasm for experimenting with regular seeds. As a tester, you'll be at the forefront of innovation, getting an exclusive preview of these babies before they hit the shelves.

Join us in the Be a Breeder program, and let's continue pushing the boundaries of cannabis cultivation together.:greenthumb:
Thanks my friend for your kind words makes me happy to do some more tests in the future and use some of your strains to cross them with my own creations.

@Waira @Mossy @Son of Hobbes @hecno @St. Tom

Are my friends from the AFN team who can help you with the boards software and how to write threads . Talk to @Son of Hobbes he can help you with a sub forum.

I can recommend the breeder section there are people learning how to breed and getting support from the community. The vibe in this board is very friendly and a lot of good growers are around. My good friend @hecno do some top notch grows check his threads out maybe he got interest in testing some of your stuff. My good friend @BCBudlady is also working with regular Seeds she is very talented grower. But you will see here are so much more you will like it.

I wish you a a nice day/ night
cu tobe

Back