Indoor Doctor's Choice Chronic Ryder bx fastflower

Hi friends a little update. The girls are near finish and got a amazing peach smell.
Two strong peach
Two light peach
One that fall out of the range me and my friend call it the oldskool Dutch weed smell from the old days. I think it's a Chronic pheno , I will talk to Sascha ask him what he think .
IMG_20231218_204423.jpg
IMG_20231218_204507.jpg
IMG_20231218_204454.jpg
IMG_20231218_204411.jpg
IMG_20231218_204401.jpg
IMG_20231218_204354.jpg
IMG_20231218_204346.jpg
IMG_20231218_204338.jpg

Hi friends these are the final pictures of the test grow. The pictures show what different structure the plants got. I think as a start pack for the grower who like to breed their own it's a good idea to try the Chronic Ryder bx fastflower. I will write a review and smoke report after I tested the different phenos.

Go @tobe :headbang: .. Taking one for the Team..........:bravo:..........how did you find the Experience.......?
Hey Mossy
It was a easy grow that's for sure I used a standard soil with biobizz grow in the veg time and biobizz bloom for the flower period. At one point in flower I got a bit N def but I higher the feeding and the problem was solved. The pheno types are easy to judge in the flower period you could see it and smell it.

I think the "be a breeder " project is a nice idea but I think he should offer a autoflower strain in regular/ non fem seeds too . Than he can start with a group who all grow the same , can help each other, share experience, and support the new breeders on their way. Maybe it's idea for a co-op with one of the small AFN breeders or some of the private breeders . I will ask him for some deeper details of his thinking and what he wants for the be a breeder project.

I think I tag some friends along what do you think about @Son of Hobbes @Waira @BCBudlady @Frankthetank @hecno @pop22
Please tag someone of the others you know who got a opinion on this.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

:bighug: Tobe mate, pardon me for missing this -
snap-out-of-it.gif
LOL

I love what you have going here, a nice chronicle of early generation work on what looks to be a very promising cultivar- :clapper: :greenthumb:
I hear Mr. JD will join up soon? This will be a real plus indeed!

Hi friends a little update. The girls are near finish and got a amazing peach smell.
Two strong peach
Two light peach
One that fall out of the range me and my friend call it the oldskool Dutch weed smell from the old days. I think it's a Chronic pheno , I will talk to Sascha ask him what he think .
Oooo, peachy aroma is wonderful- :drool: Did any of the parents carry this aroma? Just curious,... we can't be sure what will fall out of the genetic expression tree in a cross sometimes!
It makes me think of the SexBud plant I had a while back which smelled of fresh apricots, uncanny similarity....

The buds on these girls looks prime - :d5: ... just-right density, profuse trichome coverage.... They grew so nicely too with great structure, size uniformity in those smaller volume pots. No small feat there!
Did I miss what F generation these are at? ...could be a gem of an "FV" in here too, but isolating and stabilizing it would be a challenge...

I think the "be a breeder " project is a nice idea but I think he should offer a autoflower strain in regular/ non fem seeds too . Than he can start with a group who all grow the same , can help each other, share experience, and support the new breeders on their way. Maybe it's idea for a co-op with one of the small AFN breeders or some of the private breeders . I will ask him for some deeper details of his thinking and what he wants for the be a breeder project.

I think I tag some friends along what do you think about @Son of Hobbes @Waira @BCBudlady @Frankthetank @hecno @pop22
Please tag someone of the others you know who got a opinion on this.
This is an excellent idea Tobe and Sascha- :cool1:... Home-made seeds are gaining popularity as more peep's are seeing it done by others like themselves, not necessarily long time growers with extensive skills. The market for reversing kits and how-to's backs this up...
Agreed, starting with reg's is the best first step in such a venture, regardless... Fem'ing can be a great next step after the basics are introduced.
We know the fem'ing process is not as simple as it sounds; lots of variables, sources of error, and even some cultivars that can be quite difficult to do this with...
But the opportunity to learn such a skill is a real plus! And with the prices of seeds these days-- :nono: ... no wonder so many hacks are trying to pan their share of gold out of the public....... "easy money"--pffffff! :rofl:

It was a easy grow that's for sure I used a standard soil with biobizz grow in the veg time and biobizz bloom for the flower period. At one point in flower I got a bit N def but I higher the feeding and the problem was solved. The pheno types are easy to judge in the flower period you could see it and smell it.

As it should be.... :headbang: ...Breeding your own should be a journey of Joy.......

I think the "be a breeder " project is a nice idea but I think he should offer a autoflower strain in regular/ non fem seeds too .

Gawd aye...I was Thinking about this the other day....when Fems first come out I saw the posts saying Don't breed with fems.....but didn't take much notice why....coz I've only worked with regs........:pass:

I will ask him for some deeper details of his thinking and what he wants for the be a breeder project.

Sounds like a Good Idea....:biggrin:...good luck...

Back