dog owners take note

thanks for sharing as i would say most of us have dogs and i hope your pup just sleeps it off and here's my dopey girl zeta making use of an old coat hanger
She is progressing slowly, but still wobbly and not moving much some five or so hours after eating the bud. She'll be fine by tomorrow, but she had me going for a while.

I think dogs metabolize thca into thc. So doesn’t have to be activated for dogs. I could be too stoned too so idk lol.
One thing for certain is that dried bud hits them hard. We could eat a pound of the stuff and not get whacked. She ate one small shit bud, and has been near comatose for hours.

One thing for certain is that dried bud hits them hard. We could eat a pound of the stuff and not get whacked. She ate one small shit bud, and has been near comatose for hours.
Did u smoke any of the bud maybe it’s better then it looks. She’ll wake up and look for the bag well maybe not after throwing up. My sisters old dog had seizures so we made up batches of dog treats but used Cana butter and she loved them. She would lay there so relaxed just chillin. U just make them weak they don’t need much at all. Although my boy will take a chunk of butter like a champ lol. He’s old and sleeps all day anyways just he knows after some butter he wakes up spunky feeling young lol. But i never gave it to a young dog

Did u smoke any of the bud maybe it’s better then it looks. She’ll wake up and look for the bag well maybe not after throwing up. My sisters old dog had seizures so we made up batches of dog treats but used Cana butter and she loved them. She would lay there so relaxed just chillin. U just make them weak they don’t need much at all. Although my boy will take a chunk of butter like a champ lol. He’s old and sleeps all day anyways just he knows after some butter he wakes up spunky feeling young lol. But i never gave it to a young dog
No, I had no interest in sampling it. The grower that gave it to me described it as really mild, and I can't see a trich on any of it. It is poor stuff, for which I am thankful at the moment.

My sister has an old Boxer, in his 13 or 14th year.
We did consider giving him CBD for the sore hips.
But, what dosage?
There is little medical info for animals when it comes to cannabinoids.

But, what dosage?
My dog started on his own by stealing mine lol but after that we started low and saw how he reacted. Went from there. Found a spot my guy loves lol. When I break out the butter he comes a runnin ears perked licking his lips. When I make his butter I don’t decarb I just melt in with butter at low temps for 15 minutes mixing well. Then squeeze out through cheese cloth. So it probably gets slightly decarbed while melting in with butter but not fully like a decarb machine.

Veterinarians in legal states are seeing an increase in cannabis toxicosis in dogs that consume baked goods and edibles, even death in a few cases,
which speaks to the difference in CBD2 receptors and metabolism of cannabinoids in dogs and us. Mind you, I've experienced simultaneous projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea before I dialed in my tincture dosage. Same dosage would kill my dogs.

But, what dosage?

Go to Project CBD.org and put pet dosage in the search box. Good luck.

Friend of mine had a dog that loved buds as meat .. he needed to always hide everything ;-) he even ate all roaches that were left in the ashtray everytime ... furry little stoner ;-) anyway its not a biggie ;-)

Go to Project CBD.org and put pet dosage in the search box. Good luck.
Couldn't find it first pass and need to dig deeper into the site.
I do appreciate the info.
Cheers

Back