dog owners take note

Friend of mine had a dog that loved buds as meat .. he needed to always hide everything ;-) he even ate all roaches that were left in the ashtray everytime ... furry little stoner ;-) anyway its not a biggie ;-)
I had a dog that would find the roaches on my lawn, sniff them out in a grid pattern and eat them. Didn't seem to do much but i stopped leaving them on ground because i was more worried about her eating the paper. I know they sell cbd pet treats online at one time, https://www.rover.com/blog/medical-marijuana-for-dogs/

If I recall dogs have an incredibly efficient metabolism. The vets will tell you don’t let your dog eat your cat food because the cat food is too much protein. Cats are pure carnivores because that’s all they can really metabolize where his dogs are shaded more to the omnivore side like we are

My friends boxer use to Damn near tackle u if you had weed she loved it use to knock astrays over and only eat the roaches lol she also would fallow the bowl,joint wat ever was passed and would bark at u till u blew some in her face she would almost try to lap it up like water she lived to almost 17yrs old so I think they are more like people then people think as I had a friend that anytime she has smoked pot she gets fucked up like trippin out seeing shit that's not there ect I've even seen a guy and a girl at separate times take a hit turn ghost white and pass out like a bad nitrous hit so that's wat had me interested in drugs in general it's crazy how different they can work be it in animals or people it's vastly different I think mostly it's due to genetics. Also my friend had a cat that new when we were young and go out to the woods to smoke to get away from the moms and dads she (cat) would fallow us and would only come up to us once we sat an packed a bowl or rolled a joint she absolutely love weed and now that I'm thinking about it she lived to 18yrs old so I think it's certainly not bad for animals. I wonder if the people/animals don't have or have too much of something and by ingesting thc it's intensity is increased. Hope ur dog feels better though it sucks when anything u care for is sick it sucks cause u can't help anyways send good vibes and karma ur way.

We did consider giving him CBD for the sore hips.
But, what dosage? There is little medical info for animals when it comes to cannabinoids.

Our vet is staff at the SPCA, stays current and is fairly open minded. When we asked about CBD, the vet cautioned us that little is known about cannabinoids and dogs, and that they just don't know if there are possible benefits and harms. The advice we received was "don't risk it, we just don't know"

Considering that CBD is good for many things, I have seen hucksters promising cures for everything from abscesses to zits. During my years in the health and nutrition industry, I saw the same thing over and over. They publish articles, full of pseudo science, and on the next page is an ad for their product. They cite studies "proving" benefits to humans, but fail to mention that they were animal studies.

So, I am not saying CBD isn't good for your pooch, I am saying that there are many unknowns and a LOT of misinformation out there.

Our 65lb dog gets about a gram of Turmeric every day. She doesn't like it, so it is mixed into some fat or included in bone broth. Seems to have reduced her inflammation significantly.

Our vet is staff at the SPCA, stays current and is fairly open minded. When we asked about CBD, the vet cautioned us that little is known about cannabinoids and dogs, and that they just don't know if there are possible benefits and harms. The advice we received was "don't risk it, we just don't know"

Considering that CBD is good for many things, I have seen hucksters promising cures for everything from abscesses to zits. During my years in the health and nutrition industry, I saw the same thing over and over. They publish articles, full of pseudo science, and on the next page is an ad for their product. They cite studies "proving" benefits to humans, but fail to mention that they were animal studies.

So, I am not saying CBD isn't good for your pooch, I am saying that there are many unknowns and a LOT of misinformation out there.

Our 65lb dog gets about a gram of Turmeric every day. She doesn't like it, so it is mixed into some fat or included in bone broth. Seems to have reduced her inflammation significantly.

turmeric for the win! :yay: ppp

Don't know why I didn't think of it when I wrote my last post, but glucosamine, chondroitin, fish oil, and horse liniment (topical DMSO) have helped various friend's dogs. (and me, too). I have to reach back in my memory, but there are more.

Of course, talk to your vet first to make sure there are no allergies, sensitivities, or interactions.

My pup ate a lump
Off one of my plants one day,Left the temt
Open to water she slept for a couple of hours after it,fucking plant never recovered lol

now every time she hears the zipper to the tent she’s over like a shot,my other dog never done that

8ABA2B8B-78FE-4532-A1CC-97239B03C889.jpeg

My pup ate a lump
Off one of my plants one day,Left the temt
Open to water she slept for a couple of hours after it,fucking plant never recovered lol

now every time she hears the zipper to the tent she’s over like a shot,my other dog never done that

View attachment 1220831

my silleedawg never wantz to poze like that for a pic :doh: :thumbsup: ppp

It’s all about treats lol they know they get something after the photo,white one Barney was 11 years old yesterday the other one is milky she’s 11 months old

me Gracie girl, 2 y/o...pic taken durin a brief rainshower on her b-day, the solstice :biggrin: and happee belated to Barney :bday: ppp

20200620_163028.jpg

Back