dog owners take note

My pup ate a lump
Off one of my plants one day,Left the temt
Open to water she slept for a couple of hours after it,fucking plant never recovered lol

now every time she hears the zipper to the tent she’s over like a shot,my other dog never done that

View attachment 1220831
One of two things.
A ) Your dogs a dope for eating a nug.
B) Your dogs is a pothead, turned pot connoisseur, hence the zipper.
Life could be worst.
Doggie one could convert doggie 2 into becoming a pothead too.
(You'd have to get a second tent).
Shit :doh: :crying:

One of two things.
A ) Your dogs a dope for eating a nug.
B) Your dogs is a pothead, turned pot connoisseur, hence the zipper.
Life could be worst.
Doggie one could convert doggie 2 into becoming a pothead too.
(You'd have to get a second tent).
Shit :doh: :crying:
I have a 2nd tent I’m growing tomatoes in it lol San Francisco fog was killing them

I have a 2nd tent I’m growing tomatoes in it lol San Francisco fog was killing them
No kidding aside.
Tomato leaves are toxic to many insects.
Not sure about dogs.
Just say'n incase your dog gets a brainy idea to eat some ( like my dog would do).

No kidding aside.
Tomato leaves are toxic to many insects.
Not sure about dogs.
Just say'n incase your dog gets a brainy idea to eat some ( like my dog would do).
She don’t like any other plant just the herb lol,
My wife bought me a bigger tent and lights she don’t even smoke weed she’s cool
So I put it together in the bedroom I was stoned at the time new tent wouldn’t fit through the door and I ripped it a little putting it together so it stays in the bedroom lol

tomatoes are in my old grow tent in the living room
Nice cherry tomatoes as well,

Attachments

• 9EAEED94-1D37-409D-90F4-E79C2E486895.jpeg
    9EAEED94-1D37-409D-90F4-E79C2E486895.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 86
Our daughter's pug got into the trash once and got some edible waste. He couldn't stand without wobbling terribly for over 24 hours. When he finally peed after 24 hours we cheered! He was wobbly for a full 48 hours. We are militant about any plant matter or residue being kept out of reach.

They definitely metabolize it much slower than humans.

Our daughter's pug got into the trash once and got some edible waste. He couldn't stand without wobbling terribly for over 24 hours. When he finally peed after 24 hours we cheered! He was wobbly for a full 48 hours. We are militant about any plant matter or residue being kept out of reach.

They definitely metabolize it much slower than humans.
And unlike humans, they are hit by weed even if it is not decarbed - totally different than humans. Raw bud is a hazard to them, but would do nothing much to us. IMO, best to keep this stuff away from the hound unless done very carefully with small doses if being used as meds. :pighug:

M
Lest any of you are under the impression that the advice available online from veterinarians is biased, this note might help straighten you out.

Two days ago, I received a baggie of a few buds from a friend. They are garbage buds, tiny, mostly leaf, and I had little real interest in them, but kept them more as a courtesy than otherwise.

I must have left the ziplock where our 10 month old pup could get at it, and she managed to dig out a bud or two and eat it before we realized what she was up to. I think she ate a maximum of about .3 grams of garbage weed, dried but not decarbed. The arithmetic assuming ~5%THC comes to a dose of something like 1.5mg/kg. This dose hammered her. She vomited about an hour later, and since then has been completely whacked. The only thing she has voluntarily moved in the last two hours are her eyes. Take note, she sought this shit bud out deliberately and would have eaten the lot had we not caught her at it. For some reason, she considered it desirable.

To say that I feel bad about this would be my understatement of the year.

So peeps, be warned. You need to keep this shit away from your dog. If this tiny dose could do this to my dog, I can hardly imagine what the consequences would be of a dog getting into some serious bud, or much worse, some serious edibles.

Moderator, please feel free to move this post to wherever you think would be most useful.
When I was a teen, every single time I lit up my dog would show up for his fix.

Someone has to say it: I hadda follow him around with a baggie for two days.

Reactions: JP1
I’m glad I read this thread. I didn’t know dogs metabolized cannabis differently than humans. Thanks for posting this.

Back