Photoperiod DogterB’s 3x3: First Run

How are the gals doing today @DogterB ? And happy Sunday :pass:

Day 23

Here you go! I started her LST. Started a little late but it is what it is. I realized my net was going to sit too low to get under it from the side windows, so I used a crate to raise it a bit. Which also meant I had to raise the water level control bucket. She got some burnt edges on the lowest leaves, but I think she hit the hotter soil a little hard and has gotten past it.

I had to reorganize the tent to make it work but she’s set now. When I pulled the pot to move stuff, roots are already coming out of the bottom! I went ahead and gave her a good soaking, then filled her reservoir to start the auto-watering. In the big res outside of the tent, I’m going to try an air stone in there, run it 15 min every few hours or so. Thanks for stopping by and for all the love everyone!! And happy Sunday!
F3519443-0D0A-45DC-8314-E00FDD272524.jpeg
3941E8CB-3D25-4097-920A-C9BACF92C731.jpeg
BC203C92-1828-4599-B591-C5AC18820A3C.jpeg

Off topic completely, but…..I found out today that I passed my North American Veterinary Licensing Exam (NAVLE)!!! In a few short months I will be living up to my name! Haha, I didn’t know who else to tell
Congrats bro. Always wanted to do that but I dont have the heart for it. It was always a crap show when family pets got put down. I get attached to animals very quickly. But still the world needs good vets. Congratulations again.

Back