Photoperiod DogterB’s 3x3: First Run

Looks like a nice pile you've got there! The final pics before the cut looked pretty well frosted up. The damaged leaves looked bad but I bet they made the trim up a lot easier.
With how she was looking, I can’t complain on the frost! Trimming was a breeze, had to be careful with the crispy leaves or the would crumble and stick to the buds. Oh well, they are back in the tent to dry. It’s my first time drying this way, in a mesh hanging thing in the tent. So far been keeping humidity right around 60% and temp in the 60’s.

Well she went for 6 days drying in the tent. I had a hard time keeping the temp at 60, but kept it under 70. Humidity stayed right around 60% the entire time. She went into jars and humidity reads about 60%.

Pulled a taster and wow, it really hits the spot! Great day smoke, keeps you focused and able to carry on about your day. Wifey tried it and is now refusing to wait for it to cure lol, she loves it. It doesn’t have that old sour D smell, but hoping as it cures it comes out. It has a very skunky cheesy smell to it. It’s sticky and pungent! I’m bad with “taste”, but I would say it’s almost a creamy lemon with a chem aftertaste. Super smooth, another reason the wife loves it.

Final dry weight of 163.6 grams. I am happy with it as she rebounded better than expected from her pH issues. It’s more than plenty for me, I like variety and quality over quantity.

For my first scrog, I enjoyed it. I definitely have some things I want to change up for next time. I do think I have changed my mind on scrogging my 4x4 with autos though, we’ll see.

Anyone know what all I have to do for a cultivator badge?

177BC30A-2144-42AF-B51B-9BA82BF2E618.jpeg
E6242F2D-7E70-4F19-A836-DD9B77DBBA4B.jpeg

Back