Don't forget to drink your water!

Holy shit!!! I go out to make a few snowmen with my kids and come back to find I missed the party.

Anyway I'm to lazy to respond to all that so I'll sum it all up by saying my post did NOT say anything about over hydrating. Also, I can tell you through my life experiences that most people do not keep their bodies hydrated to the point they should and don't even realize how much better they would feel with just a few more drinks of water a day. If you don't want to drink water that's cool with me.

Ps. If any moderator thinks my original post is bullshit go ahead and delete the thread.
No way bro all you did was spark a little debate. Sit in a doctors office for a while you eventually here the doctor say drink more fluids aka water. have a great snoman making day bro

Your post is just fine,thanks again.

I drink warm water with lemon in it.

My Mother has MVP (heart condition) and has to drink warm water through out the day.

The quality of your water should be a factor too...I've lived in cities that have horrible tasting water. We used to get an annual report of the levels of chemicals and contaminates in the cities water. High levels of arsenic was a big concern for several years (it was at the low end of "harmful".

Glad I'm back on well water now. :grin:

Bleedin` Hippies! :RU Stoned..?:Only kidding Root, love ya Lady! :Sharing One:(please pass on t` Mr Eek) :hug:

So gator aid is good for atheletes as advertised. Drink water when needed do not look at it as a preventive measure drinking lots just because you think you have too. Thank you this has been a very informative thread so far A eye opener

Gatorade is great. If you sweat it out, it will put it back. Quick. I've had hot tar mop crews in a hot climate and ran my own test to see if it was worth the cash for the six large coolers a day. It wasn't cheap even in the bulk powder. Between it and ice water, production was always up with it. The crews felt better, less slacking and griping, less sick calls, less afternoon burn out, and better morale overall. It paid for itself.

Holy shit!!! I go out to make a few snowmen with my kids and come back to find I missed the party.

Anyway I'm to lazy to respond to all that so I'll sum it all up by saying my post did NOT say anything about over hydrating. Also, I can tell you through my life experiences that most people do not keep their bodies hydrated to the point they should and don't even realize how much better they would feel with just a few more drinks of water a day. If you don't want to drink water that's cool with me.

Ps. If any moderator thinks my original post is bullshit go ahead and delete the thread.

images
Hope you had fun making snowmen!

Don't worry about it Pops. I have a friend that forwards every piece of trash that crosses his inbox to everyone in his contact list. Several years ago when more time available, when I received something that particularly outlandish, I would research and reply to all to dispute whatever outlandish claim that was being made and include a link to my source. I don't ever recall receiving a thank you or an kind recognition for my effort in trying to set the record straight. People believe what they ant to believe. If ya read something that sounds too good to be true. It probably isn't. My 2c

Personally Pop, being of like mind, I find your effort commendable bro

Thats one reason I quit social media sites, I got sick of chain letters and "scare" emails, When I reached my level of tolerance, I sent a reply to all 500 poeple attached to an email chainletter saying that internet providers count the email, and if we get 100,000 emails, they'll donate $10,000 to a dying child. I replied: " OMG! SOMEONE modified this email. I did some checking and it really said: 1 in 10 people who forward this email will die ................"

The 50% that your dad quoted may have been true 50-60 years ago. Today with the internet, shite media, and all of the other misinformation sources, I'd say that number is closer to 10-20%.IMO
Remember don't believe anything on the internet, at least if your not going to confirm it!

Did anyone ever finally get that African prince his hidden family money? You'd think after 15+ years of spam, he would have found/smuggled his fortune out by now... I sent him all my Box Tops, yogurt lids, and a case of Gold Bond medicated foot powder, never got anything back :( sad face

Gatorade is great. If you sweat it out, it will put it back. Quick. I've had hot tar mop crews in a hot climate and ran my own test to see if it was worth the cash for the six large coolers a day. It wasn't cheap even in the bulk powder. Between it and ice water, production was always up with it. The crews felt better, less slacking and griping, less sick calls, less afternoon burn out, and better morale overall. It paid for itself.
Just wicked information on the benefits of Gatorade great work Feenix I am really impressed

I didn't add this to come down against the benefits of water. Gatorade is mission specific. Replacing the needed elements sweated out by activity. That is what it was developed for.
Developed with water. That speaks for itself.

Back