Dragon Meds Dragon Master's Purple Jem

I will wait and get Mossy's Jems whenever they return to market.
Nothing like having the original.
Hopefully Aunty will make regular seeds of the Jems.

Is Aunty Mossy doing the reproduction? I have just planted my last 6 original Jems, bought right before the store on his site closed, hopefully will be seed making in a few weeks.
I will be growing them alongside f3's of jd's stock which should be interesting.

That would make for a great journal.
Would live to see the two Jems head to head.

I have four beans left two are in paper towels as I write this might pop the other two :D

I am saving my money already.
Hopefully these will drop when the Stone dragons do.
I will definitely be picking up both.
Can't wait.

I was unaware of there being a White and a Purple JEMS.
I thought you just got lucky to get a purple one.
Could someone please set me straight on that?
Are there differences other than Color?
Thanks
Ilynnboy

Wondering the same on the jems... I got a pack of crazy x's Mossy's jems.... Wondering if those are the original white jems?

I thought you just got lucky to get a purple one.
it's the other way around...your lucky to get a white pheno out of the Purple Jems...FD was working on getting a white dom. jem going...but I think it was scraped...maybe one of the other Dragon Masters will pick it back up...the two phenos have totally different med effects..:thumbs:..:smokebuds:

I think green jem is slightly more potent than purp, but I prefer the purp for the exotic smell/taste.
So far with my Jem grow the Mossy original Jem is a more indica whereas the the JD is a little taller with thinner leaves.
One of the mossy's is showing purple preflowers and the one of the Jd's is showing pink, the rest are green so far but they are only just going into flower mode.

Back