Dragon Meds Dragon Master's Purple Jem

Do you have any updated pics?
Would love to see them and their differences.

As requested;

Mossy Jem:

m5H8EA5.jpg

JD Jem F3: (very uniform)

zj2ZtGl.jpg

Group Shot: (JD Jem @ Top)

MaZhfUF.jpg

Black Dragon F3 Male and Female:

Pz8sfFa.jpg

it's the other way around...your lucky to get a white pheno out of the Purple Jems...FD was working on getting a white dom. jem going...but I think it was scraped...maybe one of the other Dragon Masters will pick it back up...the two phenos have totally different med effects..:thumbs:..:smokebuds:

The ones I was doing were 75% white and 25% purps.... so I was lucky and cursing my luck because I wanted purps!

When the JEM went to JD they went out for mass production. They were 30% Whites 70% Colours.
They wanted a higher Colour count..which I strongly objected to because for Me..the strongest pain-killers were the whites.

I was Told that they removed all the white parents from the mass production..which wouldn't really have much Effect..because all the colours were mobile.
1 generational selection would have little impact on that..
But..
I did hear on the grapevine that the mass producer had 20,000 seeds from White parents...

Now..when the first Early releases came out from JD they were absolutely White dominant..which makes Me Think there was a little swaperoonie done..

and the mass producer shipped the all Whites out to them..:finger:..get into Ripping and you cannot moan if someone Rips your rip-off's off eh..?..

It is called karma...:wiz:

But..they Were and still Are..as far as I am aware Original JEM genetics.

MarijuanaMat @ Crazy Cross was the First re-seller of Original JEM.
Brilliant Bloke..

He has my permission to repro but a couple of people did have hermies from his stock which was a worry coz although you can always get an odd conditional hermie on any cross JEM is Very Hard to hermie.

Believe me..I tried a lot of times..especially with my outdoor winter grows..:D

Crazy cross had the Original coloured JEM too..and I wouldn't be worried about growing them out..it could have just been a Flukey result.

Full Duplex was the Only person who released White JEM.

They were from the AFN seed shop when we had it and only a few pack were sold before the site went down..so they were a very limited release.

Ooops..And....:wiz:

it will still be a couple of months before JEM hit RCMC..

Very informative.
Thanks Aunty.
When they are available I will definitely be picking them up.
Thank you for All your hard work and sacrifices that you have made to help us one and all.
Jah Bless you, the dragon master team and your families.

Yup, don't be afraid to grow out your jems just because a couple of us got hermies. Pig's really good at accidentally stressing plants and making hermies, whoops. Jem is my number one daytime smoke. I've never had pot MOTIVATE me like that before. I've noticed that women tend to really like jems as well, Miss Piggy loves them and wants me to grow out more. So I'll be snatching them up asap as I'm out of jem stock.

I've got two survivors going out of the ten I planted. ;-(
The weather has been horrible for sprouting outside.
The weather is warm so the seeds sprout then we have a cold snap and they die.
Sucks

When the JEM went to JD they went out for mass production. They were 30% Whites 70% Colours.
They wanted a higher Colour count..which I strongly objected to because for Me..the strongest pain-killers were the whites.

I was Told that they removed all the white parents from the mass production..which wouldn't really have much Effect..because all the colours were mobile.
1 generational selection would have little impact on that..
But..
I did hear on the grapevine that the mass producer had 20,000 seeds from White parents...

Now..when the first Early releases came out from JD they were absolutely White dominant..which makes Me Think there was a little swaperoonie done..

and the mass producer shipped the all Whites out to them..:finger:..get into Ripping and you cannot moan if someone Rips your rip-off's off eh..?..

It is called karma...:wiz:

But..they Were and still Are..as far as I am aware Original JEM genetics.

MarijuanaMat @ Crazy Cross was the First re-seller of Original JEM.
Brilliant Bloke..

He has my permission to repro but a couple of people did have hermies from his stock which was a worry coz although you can always get an odd conditional hermie on any cross JEM is Very Hard to hermie.

Believe me..I tried a lot of times..especially with my outdoor winter grows..:D

Crazy cross had the Original coloured JEM too..and I wouldn't be worried about growing them out..it could have just been a Flukey result.

Full Duplex was the Only person who released White JEM.

They were from the AFN seed shop when we had it and only a few pack were sold before the site went down..so they were a very limited release.

Well that makes sense because the Jd's are all green, but they have pink hars that turn red, with yours 50% of pheno's are purple.
I pollinated both jem lines and black dragon with these BD males:

The seeded females will be ready in around 2 weeks, I'm looking forward to smoke tests. :wiz:

Back