Reaction score
wg-albums-wg2k13-picture215056-drypj2.jpg

wg-albums-wg2k13-picture215055-drypj.jpg

Seed Bank: Dragon Master's Seed Co.

Strain: Purple Jem

Did it autoflower?: Y/N

Soil/Hydro: ProMix BX

Nutes: AN Sensi Grow, AN Connosieur, Sensizym, Nirvana, Killer Tea & Magnum

Light (kind and schedule): 525W of CFL in 2x3 tent, 20/4.

From seed to harvest date: 64 days

Dry Yield: This plant was stunted, tiered too late. 13.5g dry

High/Effect Duration: Feel it on exhale, it's great. It's in the face, but really stoney body feel. I really enjoy it, it's great for pain but it doesn't put you to bed. Very impressive combination of effect. It gets rid of depression without the added paranoia. It's pretty awesome, not too intense - but definitely very very enjoyable. Duration is a solid 3.5 hours, the peak is the first 2 hours, but it's slow to deteriorate - I can still feel it three and a half hours later.

BAG APPEAL:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

It's purple. It's covered in trichomes. It looks exotic. The pistils dry a lighter orange.. 'nuff said.

GROWTH:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

It needs room. I made the mistake of putting in a 16oz solo cup to sex, and she didn't get all too big when I tiered her to one gallon milk jug. The bud formation is very slow, but at about 45 days it just takes off. The buds are extremely dense. Satellite branches are there bt they're smaller.. has an extremely long top cola in comparison to the plant size itself. Full cloudy trichomes on Day 55, flushed for 9 days. Was told she doesn't amber!

SMEL:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

So pungent.. I can't describe it. It's not Diesel pungent, but it's definitely a burn and tickle your nose pungent. I would love to identify the smell but I can't. It hasn't even cured as I'm short on stash - but my goodness, the smell is so enjoyable. I can't stop smelling it, it's almost addicting.

SMOKE:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

Incredibly smooth, not rich at all - I can take 2L gravity bong hits and not cough. The taste is extraordinary, it's spicy but fruity as well.. I've honestly never experienced "fruity" marijuana before and am shocked by the taste. It's great. Definitely a keeper.

HIGH:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

The high is good for all times of day, if I hit it and I want to relax - I can. If I get up and set my mind to do something and I smoke it, I can.. if I want to get medicated and write this review, I can.. and I the brain just keeps churning. It's great thinking pot but it's not sativa like in the speedy effect. It's very laid back, in the body. I shared this smoke with a few friends and my brother, all of them say it's a really good well rounded high and has wonderful medicinal effect - reduces anxiety, depression, stress, pain, increases energy and attention... :thumbs:

Well as you said "nuff said" :drool: looks amazing and the review was just about all you could ask for

thanks mayn

wg-albums-wg2k13-picture215056-drypj2.jpg

wg-albums-wg2k13-picture215055-drypj.jpg

Seed Bank: Dragon Master's Seed Co.

Strain: Purple Jem

Did it autoflower?: Y/N

Soil/Hydro: ProMix BX

Nutes: AN Sensi Grow, AN Connosieur, Sensizym, Nirvana, Killer Tea & Magnum

Light (kind and schedule): 525W of CFL in 2x3 tent, 20/4.

From seed to harvest date: 64 days

Dry Yield: This plant was stunted, tiered too late. 13.5g dry

High/Effect Duration: Feel it on exhale, it's great. It's in the face, but really stoney body feel. I really enjoy it, it's great for pain but it doesn't put you to bed. Very impressive combination of effect. It gets rid of depression without the added paranoia. It's pretty awesome, not too intense - but definitely very very enjoyable. Duration is a solid 3.5 hours, the peak is the first 2 hours, but it's slow to deteriorate - I can still feel it three and a half hours later.

BAG APPEAL:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

It's purple. It's covered in trichomes. It looks exotic. The pistils dry a lighter orange.. 'nuff said.

GROWTH:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

It needs room. I made the mistake of putting in a 16oz solo cup to sex, and she didn't get all too big when I tiered her to one gallon milk jug. The bud formation is very slow, but at about 45 days it just takes off. The buds are extremely dense. Satellite branches are there bt they're smaller.. has an extremely long top cola in comparison to the plant size itself. Full cloudy trichomes on Day 55, flushed for 9 days. Was told she doesn't amber!

SMEL:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

So pungent.. I can't describe it. It's not Diesel pungent, but it's definitely a burn and tickle your nose pungent. I would love to identify the smell but I can't. It hasn't even cured as I'm short on stash - but my goodness, the smell is so enjoyable. I can't stop smelling it, it's almost addicting.

SMOKE:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

Incredibly smooth, not rich at all - I can take 2L gravity bong hits and not cough. The taste is extraordinary, it's spicy but fruity as well.. I've honestly never experienced "fruity" marijuana before and am shocked by the taste. It's great. Definitely a keeper.

HIGH:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

The high is good for all times of day, if I hit it and I want to relax - I can. If I get up and set my mind to do something and I smoke it, I can.. if I want to get medicated and write this review, I can.. and I the brain just keeps churning. It's great thinking pot but it's not sativa like in the speedy effect. It's very laid back, in the body. I shared this smoke with a few friends and my brother, all of them say it's a really good well rounded high and has wonderful medicinal effect - reduces anxiety, depression, stress, pain, increases energy and attention... :thumbs:

:slap:

if I want to get medicated and write this review, I can.. and I the brain just keeps churning.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love jems too, the most clear and thought provoking high I've had. There's just not another pot I can even remotely compare it too.

:eek: :eek:

I, the brain!

I'm still buzzing on it now.. I mean, I hit it again after writing the review.. but it's been a good solid 5 hours now.. It needs re-released!!! :dance:

I'm not kidding when I say I'm drooling right now thinking about it. Jems are a hit in this household!

Ooh la la. my friend. Beautiful dude, just gorgeous! :drool: Max Rep+ :D

Wow wg....Plus Rep Bro..:clap: :clap: :clap:...it is the smoke reports that I Love Best..:cough:

it's great for pain but it doesn't put you to bed.

That is what I Needed in my meds...my med condition gave me couchlock..permanent..so I needed a girl with a bit of get up and go..

It gets rid of depression without the added paranoia.
Yup..she is so Easy...thousands tested..no adverse side effects..nothing to worry about...:D

and I the brain just keeps churning. It's great thinking pot but it's not sativa like in the speedy effect. It's very laid back,

Yeah..Pure Thought..not gobbledegook..I didn't trust it at first..
but it gave me back joined up Thinking after years of brain-fog.

Cheers wg..you just earned my Max plus rep Bro...:clap: :clap: :clap:..

Last edited:
OMG it looks like some one pooped a box of grape fruity pebbles lol WOW the color is amazing.MAX REP

Nice looking buds bro!

Back