DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

That’s it, it is used by adding 2 tablespoons per gallon to roots organic. So it’s really a super soil amendment blend. I am gonna do it and use it as a top dress
Ok that makes sense now. I think this looks like a good top feed for soils running out of nutes!

@Frank the Dank or maybe @WildBill i want to take the above recipe and use 5 lbs of bone meal,blood meal and quano.

can one of you tell me what my ratios for the other ingredients need to be PLEASE it is makin my head hurt

Using 5lbs instead of 12.5 pounds puts you at 40%. So this is what I came up with

2.4lbs Sulfate of potash
1.5lbs dolomite lime
1.0lbs epsom salts
1.0lbs azomite
.50lbs of humic acid

I want to see if others come up with the same figures.

Using 5lbs instead of 12.5 pounds puts you at 40%. So this is what I came up with

2.4lbs Sulfate of potash
1.5lbs dolomite lime
1.0lbs epsom salts
1.0lbs azomite
.50lbs of humic acid

I want to see if others come up with the same figures.
Yep that’s what I came up with. Basically 50lbs becomes 5 and everything else’s is reduced by a factor of 10

also I am dumb I just need to reduce the mix by 10x smh

Right? After I did the math, I then saw the 50lb mix.. ya 10%.. these pain pills got me head spinning good today :dizzy:I'll go back to me corner now..

Just placed my order. Cost me 175 bucks total and I think it will be enough to get me through this harvest maybe even another. If I remember correctly this stuff goes a long way!

Back