DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
Ok folks, it’s that time again! Time for another iteration of the LAG© Which is my Light Assisted Greenhouse, here at the Dream Farm! It’s here for your viewing and reading pleasure the Dream Farm Report v3!

I am putting this journal here because almost everything in the LAG is DIY and experimental. So hopefully you DIY’ers out there like this journey here at the dream farm

here’s the basic rundown of the new LAG

12x16’

grow area is gonna be 7x13’

lights are gonna be two roi-e720’s and my 2 HPS 1100w plus the sun of course lol

extraction fan is the ac infinity T12 cloud line. I may upgrade this to 2 of these we will see.

goin to try and jam 60 3gallon fabric pots into the grow area and scrog the living shit out of them. I’m talking like at 6”(it’ll probably be 8-10”) or so. I was PISSED at myself for not being able to fill my screen last run due to my net being to high.

I am upgrading to 10mm twin walled polycarbonate panels for the exterior

I am gonna go with an automatic watering system with a 132 gallon res. Basically I am just gonna DIY a floraflex dripper system

I am goin back to organic this time with coast of Maine stronigham mix, cut with roots organic. Then using the “starter hole” method I used my first LAG run. That’s just digging out a hole and filling it with only roots organic so it doesn’t burn the plant with the hot organic mix

I will also be running cO2 as usual from start to finish.

so far I have my dirt and my 4” ac infinity fan that I will be using for my cO2 extraction

everything else is ordered and on the way, I will be posting updated progress pics as things move along. I should have everything up and running by 4/20

Here are the two prior versions journals. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/another-dream-farm-project.78591/

Last edited:
Sure man! I'm not missing this!
It’s gonna be quite epic. My total spend so far is already at almost 7k with more to go(frame materials mainly) I am hoping to stay under 10k fingers crossed.

This budget plus my 3+ Previous runs experience should equal the best results yet.

I’m hoping to get 15lbs from 60 plants in 91 square feet in under 60 days! I believe it’s doable.

Also this run is gonna be @RocBudInc and @stan_mephisto

gonna be aprox 40 rocbud’s and 20 Mephisto’s

the roc’s I’ve got on deck are

grape slurricane
Purple rocberry breeder edition
Purple scoops
Iced gushers
Roc’s auto mix

the Mephisto’s are gonna be all AvT! Been wanting to grow that for 5 years plus whatever freebies I get.

Back