DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Here it is with close to 5 pounds of each:

2021-03-31_16-02-29.png

Whatttts up my man!!!! So as you read I went with the ROI -e720’s I figured I would go with that and we can use it as a baseline for the next LAG(Which should be ready to start building in about 45 days) how familiar are you with the roi-e720 specs?

I will have access to a certain degree. My space is gonna be 7’ wide so I should be able to reach it fairly easily. If not I already thought about attaching a small coke bottle with some holes in it to a stick hahaha
I'm just gonna break down and get a commercial sprayer. I stopped brewing in a bag and since I'm no longer using a 300gal tank spraying my tea and worrying about clogging nozzles :biggrin: , I don't want to filter out the suspended fine material. Lots of good stuff in the fines.
I'm pretty sure you can get or make a long enough boom to reach all the pots.

Whatttts up my man!!!! So as you read I went with the ROI -e720’s I figured I would go with that and we can use it as a baseline for the next LAG(Which should be ready to start building in about 45 days) how familiar are you with the roi-e720 specs?

I'm familiar with it a bit. They hang pretty close at 12" but I never knew I'd they had diffuses optics. How's the finish feel in your opinion? What's the specs on next LAG going to be like?

I'm familiar with it a bit. They hang pretty close at 12" but I never knew I'd they had diffuses optics. How's the finish feel in your opinion? What's the specs on next LAG going to be like?
I haven’t gotten the lights in yet so I will let you know once it gets here. The next LAG is gonna be the same dimensions at 16x12 with the same aprox grow area.

I haven’t gotten the lights in yet so I will let you know once it gets here. The next LAG is gonna be the same dimensions at 16x12 with the same aprox grow area.

Going to be dope! Nothing like transforming the market.

Back