Droopy Plant

skudra

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi there folks-
I can't seem to alleviate the droop with this plant. I watered 4 cups the other day with no change whatsoever in the droop. I have been watering about 2-3 cups every third day or so. Plant is nice and green with no obvious nutrient deficiencies, but just doesn't want to perk up. I use ProMix HP (soil-less mix) and Advanced Nutrients in a 5 gallon Smart Pot with an Optic Slim 650S and PAR around 500 at the moment. It is day 25 for this Mephisto 3 Bears OG. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Do you think it's overwatered or under-watered?

Attachments

• IMG_4362.jpg
    IMG_4362.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4365.jpg
    IMG_4365.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4364.jpg
    IMG_4364.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 41
She perked up very briefly, but is back to being droopy. I didn't water for five days and she remained droopy. I just did a light feed and watering and there is not a bit of difference. Could this just be a plant that will never perk up?

This is the end result of my droopy 3 Bears. Guess the droopiness didn't hurt too much. She came on strong at the end and the harvested buds are rock-hard. 72 grams of beautiful flower. Mephisto is the king. Will continue to explore their catalog.

Attachments

• IMG_4553.jpg
    IMG_4553.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 23
Hi there folks-
I can't seem to alleviate the droop with this plant. I watered 4 cups the other day with no change whatsoever in the droop. I have been watering about 2-3 cups every third day or so. Plant is nice and green with no obvious nutrient deficiencies, but just doesn't want to perk up. I use ProMix HP (soil-less mix) and Advanced Nutrients in a 5 gallon Smart Pot with an Optic Slim 650S and PAR around 500 at the moment. It is day 25 for this Mephisto 3 Bears OG. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Do you think it's overwatered or under-watered?
Over watered for sure. Only water when the pot is half its saturated weight or less.

My bad i didnt check the age of the thread

Back