Druid's little grow thread

The pyramid should be wet enough for 24h at this stage if you water them until you spot the first runoff. You can leave the runoff in the tray. for even more growth you can extend the place for root by just lifting the pyramid a bit - perhaps place 4 or 5 of the little sprout-cubes below or some coco. No problem. I had the root coping with EC 7+ runoff without any damage.
Simply pour into it the next day /whenever you think its getting dry and watch for a little runoff.
You took off nicely.

The pyramid should be wet enough for 24h at this stage if you water them until you spot the first runoff. You can leave the runoff in the tray. for even more growth you can extend the place for root by just lifting the pyramid a bit - perhaps place 4 or 5 of the little sprout-cubes below or some coco. No problem. I had the root coping with EC 7+ runoff without any damage.
Simply pour into it the next day /whenever you think its getting dry and watch for a little runoff.
You took off nicely.
the pyramid has become almost completely white on two sides now, not the mineral kind, the fuzzy kind. I'm contemplating just dropping the thing into a regular pot and filling the rest with coco. not a huge fan of spores

That will go away with salts buildup ;-) but that is also only superficial, perhaps spray some isopropanol on it - hand disinfectant is also enough.
I Have that too from time to time in the beginning when the environment is too moist and the pyramids dry out - only then the mold can grow. Keep them wet on the sides.

when the pyradmid are wet, the mold developes to some bulb like mushroomy form and the salts that the pyramid expell will kill it off later.
In the beginning i also was very concerned, now i take it easy. the spores just may not be allowed to fly around, so keep them wet.

when the pyradmid are wet, the mold developes to some bulb like mushroomy form and the salts that the pyramid expell will kill it off later.
In the beginning i also was very concerned, now i take it easy. the spores just may not be allowed to fly around, so keep them wet.
okay, i'll try that. thx :)

Back