Photoperiod Ducksfoot Project, Round Three!

yes i did, quite interesting!

Hey my friend
I think that it could be possible that your local duckfoot stay in the USA for a very long time.

Do you check the pictures on the website?

cu tobe

I had heard of ducksfoot but knew little till a friend gave me some clones. I was hjooked on the great weed then!

didnt even know something like this existed...been an interesting read!

I had heard of ducksfoot but knew little till a friend gave me some clones. I was hjooked on the great weed then!
Hi my friend
I can tell you I like them to grow, I don't smoke them and grow them the first time.

I think I become a duckfoot lover. LOL

I think about to do a comparison grow with different duck lines but at first I have to collect some more breed the powerkush autoduck out and order some from DP.

cu tobe

i realised that dutch passion do a n auto version of this...might give it a go for a little outdoor venture in my garden this year...any idea if they are any good or have you never grown one out? how are your cuttings etc coming along at the moment?

i realised that dutch passion do a n auto version of this...might give it a go for a little outdoor venture in my garden this year...any idea if they are any good or have you never grown one out? how are your cuttings etc coming along at the moment?
Hi Site
If you try the auto duck please tag me in your journal. I like the little quackies and have much fun to watch them growing. A friend try them outdoor in Holland and she developed good under the sun.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi Site
If you try the auto duck please tag me in your journal. I like the little quackies and have much fun to watch them growing. A friend try them outdoor in Holland and she developed good under the sun.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

will do...wont have good weather here for another 2/3 months...but if we have a nice march i will try get some outside by april/may...unless someone tells me they are awful and not to go with them! think they will be perfect for the garden guerrilla grow though!

Back