Genius Pipe Dudeski and the genius pipe

Dudeski

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
I'm going to enjoy this as much as growing! A genius developed this pipe, its amazing.

I will be adding more, I have lost my code, so I need to see what to do about registering.

20180223_183935.jpg

That's my buddy getting the first hit. He really likes it , since he has used the same style pipe for 20 years this is a big change. My other buddy absolutely loves it! It burns cool, delivered a good toke, and is easy to handle.

I really like the fact the silver cover just drops in, this feature is so helpful!

:d5: :cooldance:Using your friends as guinea pigs is always a wise choice! :rofl: Glad you got to test as well my friend.... yeah, my old beater wood pipe is about 20yo as well, and tastes it too! :chef:

....didn't they send you an email with your karma code? You can call too,... I didn't see any official registration, like where you enter your serial #,...just the initial sign-up that gets you the K' code.... serial # is in the flyer that came with it,.... :pass:

:d5: :cooldance:Using your friends as guinea pigs is always a wise choice! :rofl: Glad you got to test as well my friend.... yeah, my old beater wood pipe is about 20yo as well, and tastes it too! :chef:

....didn't they send you an email with your karma code? You can call too,... I didn't see any official registration, like where you enter your serial #,...just the initial sign-up that gets you the K' code.... serial # is in the flyer that came with it,.... :pass:
Thanks, I found the package with all the information, just have to register. Benn gutting and remodeling a bathroom so I have done this yet.

Back