6 out of 7 Durrty Dragon x Big Bud ( Big Durrty Dragon??? :) ) sprouted! Still hope for the 7th!

Good germination rate so far, obvious even better if you get #7, thought I would post from my records what I have as the lineage for Durrty Dragon: Strain: Duurty Dragon , Lineage: Purple Jem (auto) X Affy (auto) X White Russian (auto) X Deep Chunk (photo)'

Got some of these in the vault, can't wait to see what you find! Good luck.

I'm going to run some Dragon's Blood this winter! Probably some more Black Dragon too! I love dragon strains!
got a few White Jems left also. Had spme Durrtys but I can't find them, may have to buy some. Durrty Dragon is a pheotype of Black Dragon. I used a Durrty Dragon to create my Blue Dragon. Of which I have a few growing right now.

Blue Dragons

Blue Dragons pic1 -10-3-2019.jpg

Good germination rate so far, obvious even better if you get #7, thought I would post from my records what I have as the lineage for Durrty Dragon: Strain: Duurty Dragon , Lineage: Purple Jem (auto) X Affy (auto) X White Russian (auto) X Deep Chunk (photo)'

Got some of these in the vault, can't wait to see what you find! Good luck.

Maybe I'll call it Dolly Dragon................ :smoking:
Ok I'll admit that made me chuckle.
I'm in for the project.
If they are an F1 between a photo and an auto what would you plan to cross with to get closer to full Auto?

Update:

Seedlings are doing very well! Going to transplant today. I'm liking the looks! I love fat leaved plants lol. The poor Russian dragon doesn't look like she's going to make it and none of the last stash of seeds has sprouted. Looks like the end of the line for them.

As to crossing them, I'll breed all but one female with all males I get. Next generation I'll pheno hunt, as I have a limited gene pool. It depends on if any of these auto. If they do, then they are at least an F3. If they do not, then I'll use the earliest male on all females. then do the same in the F2. F3 should show at least 1 in 9 autos

Plants in the back in 1L pots are Blue Dragon

CBD Kush and DD x BB, Russian Dragon  pic1 -10-13-2019.jpg

Where can I find these Dragons?
I have always wanted to run them?

I'll get some pics in a bit. they are getting BIG and looking good! Don't think they are going to auto so in a couple days I'll put them on 12/12. One has HUGE leaves! I'm getting excited about this cross, I LOVE Indicas with huge fan leaves!
:woody:

Update:

Got some pics. I think I'll give them another 7-10 days then go to 12/12. Looking good I think! The runty plant is a CBD OG Kush and she's not happy about something...

Durrty Dragon x Big Bud pic1 -10-22-2019.jpg

Back