pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I was gifted some Durrty Dragon x Big Bud seeds sometime ago, a couple years ago I think lol. They have had me curious for a long time and I finally decided to grow them out. I've no idea what stage of developement they are, could be F1 or F2, guess we'll find out! They may not auto,i don't even know if it was a photo BB or auto used. I'll take a couple of the best male and female and make seed, and I'll keep a couple for bud! I had seven seeds and started them all, and all sprouted a radicle! WOOooo! Good start, now lets hope they all break ground.

they are among other canna I started for other grows.

BBH. CBD-OG, Russian, DDxBB planted pic1.jpg

I will be riding along @pop22 , very interested in all things dragon. I have a few "accidental" mashups I will be giving a go in the coming months. It appears my attempt to kill live pollen left on the ladies, 24hours after pollination needs some work. I wound up with some interesting pairings, all of them with Mephisto ladies. All from the same Stone Dragon pollen. Hope you find something worth keeping!

Update:
5 above soil! And that was this morning! Looks like I might get a breeding pair. Moved all the seedlings into the small tent, they are under a QB 324 running at about 115 watts. Got a couple BD runts visiting for a few days, as I put my 2 Blue Dragon males in a cabinet to isolate them I'll put a momma in iwth then in a day or two, they are just about ripe.

Seedlings pic1 -10-3-2019.jpg

Good stuff, big bud is actually a pretty good match for dragons to maybe get a little more yield into the strain. I'm in.

I've never experienced big bud. I know its been round a long time. Yes I think also it may be a good match, a short bushy dragon whit Big Buds! What's not to like!

:smoking::cheers:

Good stuff, big bud is actually a pretty good match for dragons to maybe get a little more yield into the strain. I'm in.

Nice, I always like a Dragon thread. Is the Big Bud photo or auto?

6 out of 7 Durrty Dragon x Big Bud ( Big Durrty Dragon??? :) ) sprouted! Still hope for the 7th!

Big Durrty Buds??

Back