Sweet Seeds El Samurai tips his hanzo sword with Red Poison

She is a beauty elsam - great growing !
thanks Woolly. she's been a pleasure. still has a week or 3 to go yet
finally figured out this scope. it wasn't broke after all. damn laptop was full LOL. got a new laptop, cleared a lot of crap off the old one and violin! scope works. here's some up close moonscapes of the Sweet Red Poison. I've seen better macros but I'll
Still0001 (800x600).jpg
Still0003 (800x600).jpg
Still0004 (800x600).jpg
get there LOL. these were taken with the light full on. in one you can see the red/purple on the tric stems. way cool

finally starting to figure out the new laptop. It only took me 6 years or so to figure out the old one. anyway heres some pics taken last night. trimmed her up a little for the final push. she got her last feed Thursday of 3/4 strength Dr. Earths GoldenBloom and Flower girl bud booster. nothing but water from here on out. I keep thinking she's about ready but she keeps popping out small clusters of new pistols so a little longer me thinks. any way heres some new pics
DSC00445.JPG
DSC00447.JPG
DSC00448.JPG
DSC00452.JPG

Oh my samurai wow that is beautiful! Your secondary look like baseballs thats awesome man so with all that trimming you did you must of trimmed some popcorns... Did ya taste any of them? Dont hold out on us now if you did :D

Oh my samurai wow that is beautiful! Your secondary look like baseballs thats awesome man so with all that trimming you did you must of trimmed some popcorns... Did ya taste any of them? Dont hold out on us now if you did :D
oh..i got a little on accident. as Bob Ross would say "a happy little accident" LOL trying to let it dry/cure till I chop her. yeah right LOL. as soon as its dry enough to smoke it will be smoked. but boy oh boy she smells wonderful. sweet fruit candy is the best I can come up with. soon as the early bud dries i'll update you.:peace:

Back