Sweet Seeds El Samurai tips his hanzo sword with Red Poison

elsamurai

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Hello all
after getting my feet wet with a couple auto grows of a couple of classic strain's with excellent results thanks to my AFN family, and with full jars aplenty, I will attempt to grow out the finest Sweet Red Poison ever lol.
this time i'll be doing things a little different.
1) I'm using (drum roll please) A 3 GALLON POT! no more ridiculously small pots this time!
2) with all the money I'm saving not buying street schwag, I'm upgrading. 1st an Apollo hort 36x20x62in tent. this will fit in my cab and its the same size as my USABLE room.all I have to do is raise the shelf up a few feet instead of a complete remodel. still need the stealth of the cab. funny, since I started growing my own, I seem to have more pocket money! coincidence? I think NOT lol
3) a real live 4in inline fan with a speed controller. my bathroom vent fan works but not with the speed controller. hopefully this will give me more control over the temps.
4) soil is a 50/50 mix of sunshine mix #4 and FFOF with the middle core of SSM#4. I like the look of the SSM#4, very light with plenty of chunky perlite and very few sticks.i don't belive this has any kind of pre-charge and it comes in a bale like promix, so it needed to be broke up.as for the core I put a round bottle in the pot and filled up with the 50/50 mix spraying PH 6.5 water every couple of inches and lightly tamping down until I'm about 3-4 inches from where I want it to be. spinkle some mycro in straight SSM#4 and fill the hole up, spraying PH water every few inches. then fill up the pot with SSM#4. I don't soak it just dampen and let sit a day or 2. 001.jpg003.jpgthis is how I core a pot
5)i'll attempt to go organic with my nute's. Alaska fish fert,liquid kelp gh cal/mag, molasses and DR.Earths or Jobes organics. basically, if my pal Neko is using it then so will I lol. thanks Neko!
6) this is the only thing that's not going to change, the lights. 1st week it will be under a single 23w 5000k cfl in the small cab then i'll add the TaoTronics 135w LED ufo for a couple weeks then off to the big cab/tent under the Mars-Hyro 96x3w reflector
And that's the plan....which will change morph adapt as needed, nothing goes as planned at least for me lol
soaked the bean Friday around 5 pm. cracked Saturday around 5-6 pm and dropped in soil at 6pm
in the small cab waiting to spout. that's a Vision Blueberry Bliss next to it.its a day behind the RP.
004.jpgthe small cab got upgraded with new reflective Mylar
I'm going to try and step up my journaling to be a little bit more informative so I have a better log of what why where and how for my, and anybody who cares to read my drivel, reference lmao
happy growing folks:tiphat:TaNg's Thang

Sounds like a well thought out plan. Good luck el samurai TaNg's Thang

Good Karma your way ElSam ! I'm a couple days ahead on my first sweets :d5:, race you to harvest :xlaugh: .

Nice one Elsa. Looks like you're gonna be growing some more monsters Good grow karma to ya dude!

Nice! Moving on up to a deluxe tent in the sky :)

Sounds like a wonderful, next-level set-up and a strain (RP)
that has a very nice reputation around here for taste and power...
(and super-model appeal)

Good luck my man!

I'm in!

Nice! Moving on up to a deluxe tent in the sky :)

Sounds like a wonderful, next-level set-up and a strain (RP)
that has a very nice reputation around here for taste and power...
(and super-model appeal)

Good luck my man!

I'm in!

"Moving on up to a deluxe tent in the sky" lmao Trap but you're showing yer age with that reference. Guess I show mine too by getting it. lol

One might call it....."Jeffersonian"??? ;)

George and Weezi

hello, my name is el samurai and I have an Amazon addiction. lol. thanks for joining me folks. was looking on Amazon for Dr.Earths ferts after researching them for a few hours and ordered these to try out21R-pT0HS1L__AA160_.jpg51mZD3ozowL__AA160_.jpg51jhvIUtzhL__AA160_.jpgthese are liquid concentrates and look rather good from what I can tell with myco and bennys added. and the npk ratios look good for the different phases. seems DR. Earth has jumped on the canna train. they even have a "home grown POTingSOIL" their name for it lol.
yea Trap, it was your tent that made me want a more pro set-up. and the main reason for the RP is the visual. I love pretty plants. if it ever gets legal here I'd get a 4x4 and be done with it lol. yea right..never happen with a gearhead like me lol

and damn I miss George and Achie

Back