Sweet Seeds El Samurai tips his hanzo sword with Red Poison

What a stunning girl you had there sam. Im glad you enjoyed the organics trip and are sticking with it for now I have to agree best smoke ever tasted. So what do you have for the next round might have read it and forgot pretty high.
thanks Chuck. as soon as my Vision Blueberry Bliss and Delicious SBR finish I'm gonna shut down till late August then it's Mephisto HBSS and a Sweet Cream Madarin. unless I figure out how to hook up to the central a/c LOL.

2 things I noticed....the taste gets even better and more complex out past two months cure
and that IMHO, it tastes even better at 57% RH than 62% RH. I pull a bud out of storage
then sit it out for about 20-30 minutes then load it up once it's purged just a bit more moisture.

DITO, same experience over here, and past that it's from another world...

I'm gonna shut down till late August

Have you thought about running some photoperiods for the summer bro?

Beautiful growing mate. Rep slap yar way elsam!

DITO, same experience over here, and past that it's from another world...

Have you thought about running some photoperiods for the summer bro?

Beautiful growing mate. Rep slap yar way elsam!
thanks B. much appreciated. no outdoor for me in my current location. but I have the a/c on now, and although not ideal, my temps have settled down in the garage to 77-84f so I'm going to drive on. that and I was foolish enough to get in on the chip bag grow off LOL.

UPDATE: 62 RH.
well boys and girls she is in the jar. well, most of her:baked: lol. 62rh weight 28 grams. 20 in the jar and 8 to be savored on special occasions, like Saturday morning,lol. now for a few pics to be followed by an early update and review.
DSC00491 (800x658).jpg
DSC00493 (800x556).jpg
DSC00495 (800x520).jpg

I remember you saying when you started you wanted her to color up nice, and oh boy did you get your wish those fat ol dark buds were just hypnotising pre harvest and look to be darkening even more as she drys, just spectacular bro well played.

:slap::pass:

I remember you saying when you started you wanted her to color up nice, and oh boy did you get your wish those fat ol dark buds were just hypnotising pre harvest and look to be darkening even more as she drys, just spectacular bro well played.

:slap::pass:
thanks Bro! the final weight was after I trimmed the rest of the leafs off, now that I know what to do with them.lol
now for a mini review.
:baked::woody::jump:
first of all, on bag appeal alone makes this Very Top Shelf Connoisseur Cannabis. I mean look at the difference in the bottom 2 pics. if you walked into a dispensary and seen this, which one are you going to want to see first? not to take away from the comparison jars, as its top shelf Auto Assassin, but I know where I'm headed !
next is the aroma. its just now getting a little weed/skunk to it but its over powered by the Sweet fruity candy smell. out of this world! the wife stuck her head in and wanted to know what the scent of the candle was. she doesn't smoke so I do it in the garage and she buys me scented candles for when I do. she thought it was the apple and vanilla caramel. for the record, I forgot to light a candle. hows that for a testimony.
The High! although I've tasted some early test nugs, this is the first time being the first of the day. on a 1-10 scale I'll give this a solid 8.5 on this yet to be properly cured bud. I am pleasantly baked. nice head buzz followed by a body/muscle relaxer. and let go of my eggo. I gots the munchies. waffles sound good!
all in all I am 100% satisfied with this strain and the Crew at Sweet Seeds. as long as we both are around, they will be grown in my tent

:slap::vibe::pass::jointman:

Looks killer my friend! Congrats on a great harvest. Now you get to get the badge. I harvest my black cream a while back, but I lost my documenttion of it over the upgrade lol. Owell. Cheers my friend !

Been a great yarn , I enjoyed tagging along . :thumbsup: :slap:
thanks henco. I will be watching your Red Poison grow.

:slap::vibe::pass::jointman:

Looks killer my friend! Congrats on a great harvest. Now you get to get the badge. I harvest my black cream a while back, but I lost my documenttion of it over the upgrade lol. Owell. Cheers my friend !
thanks Neko. bummer about the documentation.but in a few you'll have the much coveted Terrestrial Bean Badge :thumbsup:

Back