Ripper

Garage Farmer
Super Gladiator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Ok folks the field is set and the following are invited to compete in the finals

@Green75

@Belivitez

@Rwdyredhead

@MARLEY.

@Only1Sky

@AJrexxx

@Ripper

@ Roasty McToasty out

@HemiSync

@stepside

@Bailey

@db003

@tripaholic88

We will have a seed drop period from 9/1 to 9/7.

Weekly updates are required.

The final pictures must contain the whole pot top to bottom. Final pictures will be due on 11/29

Grow however many plants that you want but you must choose your comp plant at the 30 day mark..

Should be a fun battle and we will be eliminating the smack to talk.. let's just have fun...

:growing::growing:

Last edited:
Ooooh great!! Than I must to buy some fasbuds genetics... :chimp: or fastbuds will support us?:pop:

I'm here..I'm in..
This place is hard to navigate..

So... Let me make sure I got this right..30 days into the competition we have to pick which plant is in the contest..opposed to picking it at the end of the contest like last round..

@Ripper

I'm here..I'm in..

So... Let me make sure I got this right..30 days into the competition we have to pick which plant is in the contest..opposed to picking it at the end of the contest like last round..

@Ripper
Technically you should have done that last contest as well.

I'm here..I'm in..

@Ripper
Or you could just roll the dice and plant 1 and call it the contestant from the start

Back