Sure, pucker up and close your eyes!

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Let me refresh me lippie................
HiddenObeseAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

2019 the General Battle will be the Biggest Grow Battle in the World...we will be feeding all the New seed vendors through here..and Hope to have at least 50 members competing with sponsored seed places.

We are Hoping to take the Final Poll photos from every Championship Battle and poll on them to find an overall AFN Grower of the Year 2019...........:amazon:

All Seed Test Team trainees will come through this one too...so..if you want to earn a place on the seed test team..this will be the one to be In....:yeah:..Book your spaces now......... [HASHTAG]#savespaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#bethereifyoudare[/HASHTAG]
I read that if I miss the Feb one, I can still join the May one right?

:pass: I caught him with that one last time...:crying:..he won't close his eyes again for a while....:crying:
Every time for you! Just opened my eyes after closing them all night. Woke up with a clean face! Lol

Let me refresh me lippie................
HiddenObeseAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

2019 the General Battle will be the Biggest Grow Battle in the World...we will be feeding all the New seed vendors through here..and Hope to have at least 50 members competing with sponsored seed places.

We are Hoping to take the Final Poll photos from every Championship Battle and poll on them to find an overall AFN Grower of the Year 2019...........:amazon:

All Seed Test Team trainees will come through this one too...so..if you want to earn a place on the seed test team..this will be the one to be In....:yeah:..Book your spaces now......... [HASHTAG]#savespaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#bethereifyoudare[/HASHTAG]
Mossy, does the prior announcement about 2019 being the one for test team trump the 2018 finals test team? Or is it in addition to?

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Mossy, does the prior announcement about 2019 being the one for test team trump the 2018 finals test team? Or is it in addition to?

mossy may message you all tmoz you will all be getting a spot in the test team 2019 also the tests normally start on feb 1st so that's the start there are 2 legs and may 1st i think so if you dont qualify in top 3 you can always retry for that battle in the 2nd round to make the finals in sept 1st 2019

I read that if I miss the Feb one, I can still join the May one right?

Yup.. and....1 Official seed test completed in 2019 will keep you on the seed test team for 2020...:headbang:...

Everyone who Completed this Battle is considered Seed Test TeamTrained.. @Hypathetical Gardener

That is why everyone got Invited in...:headbang:..if they Want to...it is not Compulsory...:biggrin:

Should I tick your permissions for Level 1...?

Seed Testing is a Very simple system...and I'll do a quick run through coz I'm adding the battle winners in now..there will be a few new bodies.

If you are on Level1 you get to pick to Test any of the seed coming on site in 2019...

If you Complete 1 Battle/test in 2019...you get to stay on the Test Team for 2020...:headbang:

It Really is that Simple...just Exactly what you have done here.

Last edited:
2019 is going to be a great year for battles oh yeah.

Yup.. and....1 Official seed test completed in 2019 will keep you on the seed test team for 2020...:headbang:...

Everyone who Completed this Battle is considered Seed Test TeamTrained.. @Hypathetical Gardener

That is why everyone got Invited in...:headbang:..if they Want to...it is not Compulsory...:biggrin:

Should I tick your permissions for Level 1...?

Got it! Rules sounds fair. I'm good with any level bestowed upon me!

Got it! Rules sounds fair. I'm good with any level bestowed upon me!

@Equatorial I'll tick your permissions and you can get in have a look around Level1.
I'll tag you into the main thread...so you don't get lost..just follow the tag....

@Equatorial I'll tick your permissions and you can get in have a look around Level1.
I'll tag you into the main thread...so you don't get lost..just follow the tag....
Welcome aboard to you all :bong::bravo:

Back