What a fine grow! Great job. Do you care which is used for voting purposes?
Lets go with the plant that I've always identified as my main competition gal, she's [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and is at the bottom of page 6. Thanks for your help with this GOTY. :d5:

There was only one warrior to finish the battle and did it in a spectacular manner! @Only1Sky finished with a beautiful Royal Queen Seeds plant and will be rewarded with a fine stash.

Congratulations and thank you for following through on this battle.

@Dudeski - say, looks like you've put [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] into the polling queue twice ? If we can have two, then let's put in the [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] plant -- that way people will actually have something to vote on. ??

It needs 2 to vote. I was just trying to follow the rules. It's only open for an hour. I was just going to broadcast it as it is, get people to check out the winner.
It was supposed to have been moved into the general battle and I dropped the ball on that so that there would have been more traffic.

@Dudeski - say, looks like you've put [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] into the polling queue twice ? If we can have two, then let's put in the [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] plant -- that way people will actually have something to vote on. ??
I changed it to stay open a few days so people can see your plant and vote!

Back