Fibromyalgia - strain suggestions please!!

Black Stone.. by The Autoflower Portal is the only 1 I know that is available ATM

JEM...my original nerve pain killer will be available shortly.

Top Tip for nerve damage patients...go for a High dominance Afghan cross...:headbang:...take it Early for Energy through the day...and let it over Amber for narcotic pain relief that is Better than prescription meds.

:toke:

my missus suffers with fibromyalgia, along with several other health problems which tends to be the case with those diagnosed with fibromyalgia and we have found it tough to find something to “cure all” so to speak...
her most dibilitating symptoms are what she describes as bone pain...requires constant move to of joints and limbs to keep it from setting in, even through sleep. indicas’ help...

but, she says she likes the way sativa strains give her a lift through the day - doesn’t really dull the general aches and pains, but I think the uplifted state of mind makes enduring the day easier.

we have been limited by what has been available on the street over the past 12 months, but we are now in the midst of growing our own meds to experiment with. we were fortunate enough to come across a good batch of gorilla glue, and the 50/50 effects got a big thumbs up.

so I’ve covered indica, sativa and hybrids...not really a wealth of information! :haha:
but overall i’m very confident when I say cannabis is by far the best thing she has tried in several desperate years.

will keep you updated if and when we find any strains that really help with her fibro’ symptoms. really interested to see what experience/successes others have had!

High dominance Afghan cross...:headbang:...take it Early for Energy through the day...and let it over Amber for narcotic pain relief that is Better than prescription meds.

worded perfectly, thank you!

energy huge problem too...
i'm not clued up on how aromatics work, but she says the citrus strains really make a notable difference to her energy levels.

Last edited:
Black Stone.. by The Autoflower Portal is the only 1 I know that is available ATM

JEM...my original nerve pain killer will be available shortly.

Top Tip for nerve damage patients...go for a High dominance Afghan cross...:headbang:...take it Early for Energy through the day...and let it over Amber for narcotic pain relief that is Better than prescription meds.

Thanks so much for the info mossy! Greatly appreciated! Hmmm high afghan percentage...off the top of my head i can think of a few:
Auto Night Queen from Dutch Passion
Afghan Kush ryder by World of Seeds
Auto Afghani by private breeder
Blackstone/Stone dragon portal

Look forward to jem being available soon!! I am sure my friend will try it out

:toke:

my missus suffers with fibromyalgia, along with several other health problems which tends to be the case with those diagnosed with fibromyalgia and we have found it tough to find something to “cure all” so to speak...
her most dibilitating symptoms are what she describes as bone pain...requires constant move to of joints and limbs to keep it from setting in, even through sleep. indicas’ help...

but, she says she likes the way sativa strains give her a lift through the day - doesn’t really dull the general aches and pains, but I think the uplifted state of mind makes enduring the day easier.

we have been limited by what has been available on the street over the past 12 months, but we are now in the midst of growing our own meds to experiment with. we were fortunate enough to come across a good batch of gorilla glue, and the 50/50 effects got a big thumbs up.

so I’ve covered indica, sativa and hybrids...not really a wealth of information! :haha:
but overall i’m very confident when I say cannabis is by far the best thing she has tried in several desperate years.

will keep you updated if and when we find any strains that really help with her fibro’ symptoms. really interested to see what experience/successes others have had!

Thanks for the information!! Repped you both!

@912GreenSkell Fasbuds - Fastberry good for blood flow helped my feet good, bet would work well for restless leg syndrome too. Also give Fastbuds - CBD Crack a shot. Just finished and just stopped Diabetes meds think it had a lot to do, sure its has helped feet too. Both make awesome rosin wont be disappointed. @Night Queen maybe it's for you.

Back