Fast Buds Final Yield & Some Questions

Kilbarrog

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
So, first I want to thank everyone who helped me during my first grow. I was on the verge of giving up when they stopped growing for about 10 days. So again, a huge thanks to everyone!
I jarred them today & from the Lemon AK auto I got 147 grams. The Gorilla Glue auto gave me 93 grams. They were drying for 8 days in 19-20 degrees & around 53% rh, but the smaller stalks never snapped. So now the buds are crispy on the outside. I've looked into rehydrating them with orange peel etc... But I've read more water will be drawn from them, but will they soften them up a bit in their jars?
Also there isn't much smell from them. Although I've only tasted the Lemon AK & when I grind it, I can get a hint of Lemon. Will the smell increase much during curing, or is it weak because of all the mistakes I made?

Thank you for all your help.

PS
I've already started 3 of their Fastberry auto's. They all germinated & they all broke the soil today

Congrats on the harvest. I personally keep a BOOST 62% humidity pack in my jars. I have used two packs in the past to rehydrate bud that dried to fast. The smell should get stronger in about a month, but i never grew those strains.
Thanks for the tip! I'll order some today.

For when your starting out buy a couple of rh meters for your jars they can help you messing up big time also as badfinger said grab some rh packs I use boveda 62 but the other brands work the same

Back