New Grower Finally after 5 year of waiting, decided it's time for a new Grow.

Good question, this grow has been all over the place with the temps from 18c up to 30c lights on and 16C and 27C lights off.
I've found the key factor for me to have any consistency is the environment. Trying to keep that stable throughout the cycle is more challenging than the actual growing part in my garden.😒

Was testing a bud on the hellraiser that's been air dried using a dehumidifier, and I looke
d through the loupe and nearly all the trichomes have been damaged.
Noticed this on some of my previous grows too.
I try and handle them with care, not sure how they are getting so damaged.
No wonder I hardly get it hit off it.
Got to work out why now.
Anyone got any ideas?

Anyone got any ideas?

I don't really the only thing I can think of is light or heat maybe. I am not delicate with my stuff at all and for that matter I throw it in a tumbler and toss it around in there for a hr or so :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Only other thing I can think of is are the trichomes just degraded too far I believe the trichomes mature and though out the drying process to a point. Can't remember where i read it it here but i try to find where someone smarter then me explained it:d5:

Edit:

"When using the Loupe, look over a few different places and average it out. it is down to personal preference when it comes to when to chop - the basics are if the trich heads are clear it is too early and the plant is not ripe, mainly milky with some turning amber is a good place to chop as the dry and cure process will continue this to more amber over time, and finally if you go heavy on the ambers it is 'over ripe' but in theory will give you a more sedative smoke vs clear which is the opposite."

Last edited:
Hopefully starting a new grow by next weekend.
Got some new Deep rose pots, the same as @Sawney_bean last grow.

Going to try different watering amounts, using 4 pots.
Be a good test hopefully.
The rose pots ate good for packing in to the space sea of green style.
My pots are 7ltr. I do have 4ltr pots to for the right situation.
What you growing mate ?

The rose pots ate good for packing in to the space sea of green style.
My pots are 7ltr. I do have 4ltr pots to for the right situation.
What you growing mate ?
Hello mate, knowing my luck any thing that will sprout :rofl:
4 pots of Lovely buds if possible, not looked through my seeds yet.
leaving it all till next week. :thumbsup:

Back