New Grower Finally after 5 year of waiting, decided it's time for a new Grow.

Don't Fear the Reefer

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I am definitely a beginner, I've grown 3 plants last time, 5 years ago, made many, many mistakes but still managed to get a jar full of buds on the last plant I grew.
So after planning my new grow for the last 8 months, I'm finally ready, I think, to start a new growing adventure.

I will be growing (hopefully) two plants to start off with, 2 freebies, a Getalo Auto from Fastbuds and a Fantasmo x Toof decay from Mephisto.
I'm soaking the seeds in water for 24 to 36 hours, I've prepped the soil with silicon and root stimulant with a pinch of yucca powder.
I will be using the Plant Magic Old Timer range of nutrients and the Plant Magic soil Supreme with 20% added perlite and vermiculite.

Each plant will eventually get one light each, a Mars Hydro TS1000 and a HLG 100 Rspec.
The seeds will be started under the Mars Hydro TS1000 first as it has a larger footprint.

I will be growing in a 100x100x200cm grow tent with a AC Infinity Cloudline S4 extraction fan, with a couple of monkey fans for air circulation.
Here is a picture of the seeds soaking in water on top of a radiator.
seeds soaking.jpg

I am definitely a beginner, I've grown 3 plants last time, 5 years ago, made many, many mistakes but still managed to get a jar full of buds on the last plant I grew.
So after planning my new grow for the last 8 months, I'm finally ready, I think, to start a new growing adventure.

I will be growing (hopefully) two plants to start off with, 2 freebies, a Getalo Auto from Fastbuds and a Fantasmo x Toof decay from Mephisto.
I'm soaking the seeds in water for 24 to 36 hours, I've prepped the soil with silicon and root stimulant with a pinch of yucca powder.
I will be using the Plant Magic Old Timer range of nutrients and the Plant Magic soil Supreme with 20% added perlite and vermiculite.

Each plant will eventually get one light each, a Mars Hydro TS1000 and a HLG 100 Rspec.
The seeds will be started under the Mars Hydro TS1000 first as it has a larger footprint.

I will be growing in a 100x100x200cm grow tent with a AC Infinity Cloudline S4 extraction fan, with a couple of monkey fans for air circulation.
View attachment 1407588

will be following :pop: jus keep reg updatez, post dry weight at the end & that'll getcha a secret decoder ring :eyebrows: aka cultivatorz club ;) ppp

View attachment 1407588
All the best on your journey.

Thank for the likes and support, will definitely need it :biggrin:.
@DCLXVI , yes I have a ph pen and ec pen, just got to remember to use them. :crying:

Thanks @420Forever , will try to keep regular updates, would love a secret decoder ring, haha.

Going to finish setting up the grow tent today, trying to get a decent temperature, it's cold this time of year where I am and the cost of heating is really high :sad:.

I will tag along bro and welcome to your new addiction as this growing lark can become a massive part of your life also if you need anything just ask

Back