Indoor First auto grow. need advices!!!!

hi again.. update Day 25 today... the things doesn't look great but they're getting bigger. they don't take height though but most width..here are some pics to tell me your guess..

the pics are from Day 22..

16-4-12 (1).jpg16-4-12 (2).jpg16-4-12 (3).jpg16-4-12 (6).jpg16-4-12 (8).jpg
this is the Mazaar.it's the only one in such a bad condition..she is usually a bit better.now is when she woke up... 16-4-12 (9).jpg
and my pride(but with the discol. problem too. Snowstorm #1)16-4-12 (13).jpg

and here are pics of the problems..
P4160009.jpgP4160036.jpgP4160033.jpgP4160021.jpgP4160020.jpgP4160038.jpg
except the yellow spots the new leaves coming out with discoloration.. if you see on the new leaves there is discoloration beetween the veins... i gave then some cal through vitamins but i think nothing happened..today i will give them the first feedeing with biogrow anf cal/mag.. whta do you thin guys? every word would be helpful

This is awesome man! So far with your first grow you seem to be on a great start! Very knowledgeable information for new growers just with the descriptive description you gave us on the grow. Thanks for the info!

Hey letis :smokebuds:

In the first pic at the end of your post, it looks like mag def because the veins are still pretty dark green with the yellowing in between. In the second pic, the yellowing is much more even and looks more like N def. Pic 3 looks like cal/mag and N def. Pic 4 looks like cal/mag and N def and also a little bit of heat stress. Same with pics 5 and 6. Those thin holes in the leaves are usually a sign of heat stress and could have been caused in part by the switch to HPS. How high above the top of your plants do you have your HPS mounted? When you place your hand at the level of the top of your plants with the back of your hand facing the light, does it feel hot? 27-28C isn't that high of a temp at all, but if the HPS is too close to them when they're at their tender age, it can stress them.

That said, you're right on track giving them their first feeding with the BioGrow and cal/mag :thumbs:

hey guys tnx for the answers.. i really need your help and opinions.. kindredspirit you are right man. i made a "booboo" the first 2 days i switched hps and some leaves got heat stress and beame yellow and very dry..
i installed a cool tube and i bought a second clip fan and now the temps are very good. bettween 25-26c underneath the reflector and i always do the test with the hand... humidity is always 45-55%

so cal/mag def as everyone say.. but i thought N def is starting yellowing older and bottom leaves..anyway. it might be this too as i still haven't fed them... so i hope next update is better than this one... tnx a lot for the answers again.

p.s: any opinion about the Mazaar? can these defs (cal/mag - Nitrogen) cause this droopy image? bad genetics maybe? while she was growing the second set of leaves was very strange.. the leaves were twisting and they have a strange figure..

hey guys.. i finally decided to keep this journla update just for your opinions because i'm rookie so i need it...

so after a few problems i had with cal/mag defs, i think today which is day 33 things are good.. i have only 1 problem with Mazaar.this plant one day looks good and the other looks droopy and pale...really from one day to another it has difference.. i can't understand what's going on because the other plants are fine i think... i'll post some pics to tell me what do you think..

[FONT=&quot]any opinion would be useful. strains are :snowstorm 58 cm, speed devil 56 cm, fast bud 44 cm, diesel ryder 47 cm, auto Mazaar 46 cm, bubblelicious 32 cm…

[/FONT]
P4270010.jpg P4270011.jpgP4270012.jpgP4270013.jpgP4270014.jpgP4270015.jpgP4270016.jpgP4270017.jpgP4270031.jpgP4270020.jpgP4270024.jpg

and this is the Mazaar.. how do you see it? P4270033.jpgP4270018.jpgP4270028.jpg
pencil.png

Attachments

• P4270026.jpg
    P4270026.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 181
hey guys.. i'm uploading 2 more pics from the Mazaar.. if anyone has anything in mind it would be helpful.

asasas.jpgqwqqw.jpg

hey it's me again... so i will do a last update to see if anyone really cares about this grow... i'm kind of disapointed though but it's ok... at least my plants are doing fine so this is what matters after all...

day 37. heights are from 65- 95 cm... i'm not sure about how tall they will become since the last days are getting 5-8 cm each.. but i think in the next 2-3 days they will stop.1-5-12 (8).jpg1-5-12 (2).jpg1-5-12 (9).jpg1-5-12 (5).jpg1-5-12 (6).jpg

Last edited:
hey it's me again... so i will do a last update to see if anyone really cares about this grow... i'm kind of disapointed though but it's ok... at least my plants are doing fine so this is what matters after all...

day 37. heights are from 65- 95 cm... i'm not sure about how tall they will become since the last days are getting 5-8 cm each.. but i think in the next 2-3 days they will stop.

Hey man I'm pretty new myself I wish I could help, but I can't be of benefit to you.
But I am interested In The grow. Don't get discouraged man, I know exactly how you feel, stick in there! Someone beast will come in here eventually and it'll make it worth it

I can't help with the plant that goes from fine to droopy, back to fine in a couple of days.

I am interested in watching the grow. I plan on running the auto mazaar on my next go round.
Your plants look really healthy. Nice deep green. Keep up what you are doing.

Back